1955-57 Chevy Rear Sway Bar Kit, 7/8 Inch
Bel Air, One-Fifty Series, Two-Ten Series, Nomad, Sedan Delivery, Del Ray, .88" Diameter, Black
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These rear sway bar kits are designed as a performance replacement upgrade for your classic tri-five Chevy passenger car. They feature a 7/8" diameter solid steel bar and come with all hardware needed for a successful installation. If your 1955-57 Chevy came with an anti-sway bar from the factory, chances are this kit will be a direct replacement. If it did not, a small amount of drilling will be required for installation of the sway bar kit.
- Achieve flatter cornering
- Complements front sway bar to reduce understeer and gain more neutral handing
- Adds to cornering stability at speed
- Solid steel 7/8" diameter bar
- Includes polyurethane bushings for increased responsiveness
- Black powder coated finish
- Corrosion resistant zinc plated hardware included
- 55-57 Chevrolet Full Size & Station Wagon
More Like This
1955-57 Chevy Front Sway Bar Kit, 7/8 Inch
Speedway 1955-57 Chevy Car Front Anti Sway Bar Kit, 1 Inch
1955-1957 Chevy Rear Sway Bar Kit, 3/4 Inch
RideTech 11019100 Front MuscleBar Sway Bar, 1955-1957 Chevrolet
1955-1957 Chevy Nomad Wagon Rear Sway Bar Kit, 7/8 Inch
Speedway Universal Rear Anti Sway Bar Kit
G-Comp 34 Inch Standard Sway Bar
Competition Engineering C2027 Magnum Series Anti-Roll Bar
Garage Sale - 1967-74 GM Front Sway Bar Kit, 1-1/8 Inch
Heidts SB-007 Mustang II Stabilizer Sway Bar Kit, 1948-56 Ford Pi
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.