1949-1953 Flathead Ford Mag-Look Electronic Distributors
Magneto-Look Cap Type, Mechanical Advance Type, Magnetic Trigger Style
- It has a 22-24 degree mechanical advance curve
- Has a simple, 2 wire hook up that anyone can handle
- Specifically designed for the 1949-1953 Ford Flathead V8
- Distributors feature full centrifugal advance for ease of starting
- The modern electronics give you a "State-of-the-Art" ignition system
If you don't want a magneto, but love the looks, get one of these electronic distributors!
These fully self-contained distributors feature full centrifugal advance for ease of starting along with 2-wire hook-up that anyone can handle. Has an internal coil. All modern electronics give you a "State-of-the-Art" ignition system.
- 22-24 degree mechanical advance curve
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Learn about the wiring of GM HEI Ignition Distributors with our diagrams and guide. Ensure you are getting the best performance out of your ignition system.
Speedway Tech Zach discusses the Pertronix Ignitor III conversion in his '55 Chevy.
Learn how to set initial timing on the Chevy 350 SBC and the Ford 302. Our guide covers step by step instructions so you can set timing on your engine.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Common Firing Orders