1941-48 Ford Saginaw Steering Box Mount
Steel, Zinc Plated
- Mounts manual or power 1965-up Saginaw to 1941-1948 Ford
- Premium steel construction for superior strength and durability
- 1/2" Spacers are welded to mount for steering box clearance
- Zinc-plated for rust and corrosion prevention
- Mounting hardware included
Mounts manual or power 1965-up Saginaw to 1941-48 Ford.
Current version of this bracket is not like pictured in our catalog or on the website. Instead of being square the sides are scalloped instead of being straight. Bolt pattern and fit is still correct for this application.
916-32004 Instructions (pdf)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Q & A
Tim shows you how to adjust our Speedway Vega Steering box.
Tim talks about power & manual steering vega boxes.
We get a lot of questions about steering parts. Steve talks about some of the steering basics.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.
Learn some of the main differences between Cross and Traditional Steering. Whether you need a corvair or vega steering box and what will suit your application the best.
Steve takes us along as he centers the 525 manual steering gear he is using for his Laguna.