1941-48 Ford Saginaw Steering Box Mount
Steel, Zinc Plated
- Mounts manual or power 1965-up Saginaw to 1941-1948 Ford
- Premium steel construction for superior strength and durability
- 1/2" Spacers are welded to mount for steering box clearance
- Zinc-plated for rust and corrosion prevention
- Mounting hardware included
Mounts manual or power 1965-up Saginaw to 1941-48 Ford.
Current version of this bracket is not like pictured in our catalog or on the website. Instead of being square the sides are scalloped instead of being straight. Bolt pattern and fit is still correct for this application.
916-32004 Instructions (pdf)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about power & manual steering vega boxes.
Tim shows you how to adjust our Speedway Vega Steering box.
We get a lot of questions about steering parts. Steve talks about some of the steering basics.
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.
Learn some of the main differences between Cross and Traditional Steering. Whether you need a corvair or vega steering box and what will suit your application the best.
Steve takes us along as he centers the 525 manual steering gear he is using for his Laguna.
In this Tech Tip, John shares some tips with a customer about adjusting a steering box he got from us recently.