1938-1939 Ford Tail Light Frenching Bucket
38-39 Ford, Housing/Bucket Tail Light Component, Driver or Passenger Side Position, Painted
- Buckets features an all-steel construction and have a painted finish
- They allow you to "French" your 1938-1939 Ford tail lights into the body
- Has a width of 3.125", a 5.875" length, and a depth of 2.375"
- Some welding and body work will be required for this project
- The centerline of the holes measures a total of 3.4625" apart
These all steel buckets allow you to "French" your 1938-1939 Ford tail lights into the body. Welding & bodywork required.
Application Note: This bucket will not work in conjunction with the Mini-Zephyr taillight assembly (911-37033) nor will it work with the regular Zephyr taillights (911-37003) as these units are not to the exact 38-39 Ford spec.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Our side mirrors with LED turn signals are a quick upgrade you can make to your car to set it apart.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Pat shows the difference between Incandescent, HID, LED Headlights.
Welcome back to the Vulcan Project! Product guru Jeff K. continues to execute his plans to bring a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan back from the brink, this time working over the lighting system.
Speedway Motors employee Jason L. talks about the many uses of the Model A Taillight we offer. They aren't just for Models A's anymore!
Check out this headlight wiring and taillight wiring diagram.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. not only has an awesome 1946 Ford Sedan Delivery, he has a Mullins trailer that he restyled to match "Elmer". Jeff took the time to write up what he went through to make the style of the Mullins match up better.