1935-1940 Ford Frame Rail Mount Brake Pedal Assembly
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
This kit adapts our brake booster/master cylinder (not included, sold separately at right) to the left frame rail (boxed or open channel) of a reproduction Early Ford frame or one without it's original crossmember. Bracket bolts to frame (slight trimming may be required). Sturdy, steel pedal arm can easily be heated and bent to clear any obstacles your car may have. Round pedal pad screws onto pedal to finish the installation.
Pedal assembly kit includes zinc plated bracket, pedal, pedal pad and hardware.
Will NOT work in conjunction with the factory clutch pedal. Intended for use with an Automatic Transmission.
Frame Rail Mount Pedal Assembly:
- Pedal measures 11" from center of pivot point to outside of arm at the bend
- Pedal measures 8-3/4" from the pedal pad mounting point to the outside of arm at bend
- The mounting plate has a 2-1/4" step from the frame mounting flange
- From this step to the outside of the pedal arm is 3-1/2"
- To clevis center pivot point is 1-3/4"
- Bolt spacing on mounting plate is 10-1/4" x 2-1/2"
What's In The KitEach kit from Speedway Motors is carefully packaged and delivered right to your door. Below is a list of all the items you should expect to receive when you order this kit. Some of these items may also be available for sale individually if you're here looking for replacement parts.
Brake Pedal 35-40 Ford RailPart # 91631935-1Qty x 1
Threaded Steel Weld Bung Fitting, 1/4 Inch NPT FemalePart # 6176702Qty x 1
More Like This
1940-48 Chevy Car Frame Rail Mount Pedal Assemblies
1935-40 Ford Frame X-Member Mount Power Brake Pedal Assembly
Universal Fit Firewall Mount Brake Pedal Assembly
1953-56 Ford Pickup Frame Mount Power Brake Pedal
1937-1939 Chevy Frame Rail Mount Pedal Assemblies
1947-1954 1/2 Ton Chevy/GMC Pickup Power Brake Pedal Assembly
Speedway Black Universal Brake Pedal/Master Cylinder Frame Bracket
Universal Frame Rail Power Brake Pedal Mount
1941-48 Ford Frame X-Member Mount Power Brake Pedal Assembly
Universal Under Dash 90 Degree Pedal Assembly
Q & A
Learn how to install an adjustable proportioning valve block.