1932 Ford Windshield Frame Lower Stanchion Kits
1932 Ford Model B, Hardware Included
- These windshield frame lower stanchion kit is specifically designed for the 1932 Ford
- Kit includes lower stanchions, rubber gaskets and hardware
- Available in unpolished (raw cast) stainless steel, chrome plated finish, or polished stainless steel finish to better suit your style
- Mounted length measures 5.25" and has a 3/8"-24 thread pitch
Lower stanchion kit for 1932 Ford Roadster/Phaeton windshields. Kit includes lower stanchions, rubber gaskets and hardware. Available in unpolished (raw cast) stainless steel, chrome plated finish, or polished stainless steel finish.
Wing nuts sold separately.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Part 1 of Model A roadster windshield parts. Learn how we created posts from Tim's own roadster.
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
This article can help you assemble your T bucket windshield with less hassle.
Learn how to use a windshield remover tool to assist with in-depth builds. A step-by-step guide to windshield removal.