1932 Ford Roadster 2 Inch Chopped Windshield Frame, Chrome
1932 Ford Model B, Steel, Chrome, 11.50" Overall Height, 0.38" Channel Depth
- This Mr. Roadster 2" chopped windshield frame fits the 1932 Ford
- Available in a plain steel or chrome plated version
- Frame is NOT drilled on the inside for the rear view mirror or wiper assembly
- Kit includes windshield frame, windshield frame to body rubber strip, 2 pivot studs, and 2 pivot swivels
- Measures 11-1/2" tall, 42" wide on bottom, and 43-3/4" wide on top
Mr. Roadster 2" chopped 1932 Ford windshield frames are available in plain steel or chrome plated steel. Frame is NOT drilled on the inside for the rear view mirror or for the wiper assembly.
Note: No glass or windshield glass rubber is included with our windshield frames and will need to be sourced separately.
Measures 11-1/2" tall, 42" wide on bottom, and 43-3/4" wide on top.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Part 1 of Model A roadster windshield parts. Learn how we created posts from Tim's own roadster.
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
This article can help you assemble your T bucket windshield with less hassle.
Learn how to use a windshield remover tool to assist with in-depth builds. A step-by-step guide to windshield removal.