1932 Ford 2 Inch Chopped Stainless Upper Windshield Post
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These 1932 Model A windshield upper posts are chopped 2" from original stock height. They are polished stainless steel and threaded for the left side mirror.
- Chopped 2"
- Polished stainless steel
- Threaded for left side mirror
All measurements are center to center:
- Eye to eye measurement for mounting holes is 7-1/4"
- Overall length is 10-1/8" to the bottom of the lower radius
- Mounting hole for mirror on drivers side is 2-1/2" up from lower hole
- 7 3/16" Center to Center on Mount Holes
NotesFrom the bottom hole to the top of the shank is 9.13" Only the drivers side post is tapped for a side mirror.
More Like This
1932-36 Ford Windshield Swivel, Square Tubing Frame, Stainless Steel
1928-29 Polished Stainless Steel Chopped Windshield Posts
Stainless Steel T-Bucket Windshield Support Rods
Macs 64-22669 1930-31 Ford Model A Deluxe Upper Windshield Posts
1915-25 Model T Laid Back Short Windshield Posts
Mail Slot Rear Window Frame
1909-22 Ford Model T Roadster Windshield Hinges, Functional, Brass
1928-1931 Model A Closed Car Windshield Frame, Polished
1909-1912 Model T Roadster Brass Windshield Frame, Touring
1932-34 Ford Pickup Windshield Frame, Polished
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.