1928-1948 Ford Steering Wheel Adapter Hub
Replacement Steering Wheel Style, 1.13" Overall Thickness, .36" Flange Thickness, Steel
- Fit a steering wheel with modern 3-hole pattern to 1928-1948 Ford steering column
- Made from premium steel for superior strength and durability
- Steel hub with 4° taper, works with all Grant wheels
- Zinc-plated finish for rust and corrosion prevention
- Installs onto steering column
Fit a steering wheel with modern 3-hole pattern to 1928-1948 Ford steering column. Steel hub with 4° taper. Works with all Grant wheels.
Installs onto steering column.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about OER steering wheels and the options we have to offer.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.
Learn how to hook up a horn button in your vehicle. Watch our video on the install of an Ididit car horn button and our video on turn signal synchronization.
If you are confused as to how that new steering wheel you want is going to attach to your project's steering column then this buyer's guide should be your first visit before adding that new wheel to your shopping list.
This article explains how to install a chrome column shifter into the steering column itself. We will help you determine the length of steering column needed along with all the parts required to get the job done.
Not sure which steering wheel adapter is right for your project? The experts have you covered with this chart detailing Grant-3 Bolt , GT-3, and GT-9.