1928-1931 Model A Closed Car Windshield Frame, Plain
Aluminum, Natural, 16.00" Overall Height, 0.35" Channel Depth, 0.34" Channel Width
- Made of extruded aluminum for strength and consistent dimensions
- Fits 5 window, special sport, business coupes, Tudor sedan, sedan delivery, taxi, station wagon, 2-door sedan with vacuum wiper, closed cab 1/2 ton pickup
- Dimensions: 16" tall, 44 1/2" wide at the bottom and 45 3/8" wide at top
- Available in plain or polished aluminum
- Fits station wagon, Murray town sedan, Briggs standard and deluxe sedan slant windshield, Murray 4-door vertical windshield, 5 window and sport coupes, Tudor sedan, closed cab pickup, and sedan delivery.
Mr. Roadster 1928-31 Ford Model A windshields are made of extruded aluminum. Measures 16" tall, 44-1/2" wide at the bottom, and 45-3/8" wide at the top. These windshields have hinges at the top to allow them to open.
- Fits Victoria, Cabriolet, Town And Convertible Sedans
- Also Fits Standard And Deluxe Four Door Slant Window Briggs Sedan Body
Note: No glass or windshield rubber included with these windshield frames.
Please also consider:
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Part 1 of Model A roadster windshield parts. Learn how we created posts from Tim's own roadster.
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
This article can help you assemble your T bucket windshield with less hassle.
Learn how to use a windshield remover tool to assist with in-depth builds. A step-by-step guide to windshield removal.