1915-25 Model T Short Style Windshield Posts, Chrome
15-25 Model T, Steel, Chrome
- These short style Model T posts are brass castings that are highly polished prior to chrome plating for a professional shine
- Mounting bosses on back side permit a smooth clean installation
- Fits 1915-1925 Ford model T roadster bodies
- Step by step instructions are provided for your convenience
Short style Model T posts are brass castings with mounting bosses on the back side to permit a smooth, clean installation. Fits 1915-25 Ford Model T roadster bodies.
916-56231 Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Part 1 of Model A roadster windshield parts. Learn how we created posts from Tim's own roadster.
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
This article can help you assemble your T bucket windshield with less hassle.
Interiors with extra special guests
Learn how to use a windshield remover tool to assist with in-depth builds. A step-by-step guide to windshield removal.
Learn how to safely remove window moldings on your classic car using a Windshield Molding Removal Tool. These tips will ensure a smooth removal process.