1500 LBS Engine Stand Storage Kit, Bag/Lift Plate/Chain Included
Universal Fit, Steel
- Portable engine hoist is made of premium steel for consistent performance and reliability
- Features a 360 degree engine rotation, with 4 adjustable arms
- Easy to use engine lift stand assembles and disassembles within minutes, no welding required
- Weight capacity: 1500 lbs
- Heavy duty steel lift plate includes Holley and Rochester two and four barrel bolt patterns - and seals intake manifold during installation or storage
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
These complete storage kits allow you to store your engine with ease. Portable tall style stands make moving your engine around the shop a simple task.
- Portable motor stand made of steel with a 360° engine rotation
- Assembles and disassembles easily
- No welding required
- Heavy duty steel wheels
- 1,500 lb stand has 2 front caster wheels and 2 rear stationary wheels
- Universal engine applications
- Storage bags feature heavy-duty - thick clear poly material w/ Mr. Gasket logo
- Oversized engine storage bags fit over fully dressed big-block engines w/ headers (including most engine stands & dyno carts)
- Bag protects engine from dust and debris during storage
- Lift plate features 4 holes that allow for compensation for engine tilt
- Lift plate fits the standard Holley 2 bbl. and 4 bbl. and Rochester bolt patterns
- 24 inches of heavy duty 1000 lb load chain included
- (1) Portable Engine Stand, 1500 LBS
- (1) Mr Gasket 33260G Mr. Gasket Engine Storage Bag
- (1) Speedway Standard Engine Lift Plate
- (1) Performance Tool W41032 Engine Lift Chain
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Portable Engine Stand, 1500 LBS.Part # 91081002Qty x 1
Mr Gasket 33260G Mr. Gasket Engine Storage BagPart # 55033260GQty x 1
Speedway Standard Engine Lift PlatePart # 91089430Qty x 1
Performance Tool W41032 Engine Lift ChainPart # 91089435Qty x 1
Q & A
There is a lot to consider when choosing the proper spark plug for your engine's intended application and power level. Let us take some of the guesswork out with our spark plug buyer's guide.
Learn some helpful tips for using your tire groover as well as what direction to cut your grooves and sipes for maximum side bite and forward bite on your dirt circle track race car.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Different ways to lift an engine, including the most common way and the parts needed to do so.