1156 LED Tail Light Bulb, 1 Inch, Red
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These LED tail light bulbs put out the light you're after, but don't get hot like normal bulbs. 1156 bulbs have the pins straight across and a single contact on the plug. The bulbs appear to be clear, but are red when illuminated.
LED bulbs are quite efficient and use such small amounts of power that a normal flasher will not work correctly. The use of LED's will almost always require the use of a special "low load" flasher like our 910-64110 (2-prong) or 910-64112 (3-prong.) LED lights require so little “juice” that the conventional flasher can’t cope.
These LED bulbs are made to serve as a conversion replacement for old damaged or missing original bulbs. They essentially work the same but with greater quality and brighter, clearer light. They can be used as a running light, a brake light, or both.
- 12 Volt Bulb
- 1156 bulbs have the pins straight across and a single contact on the plug
- Red when illuminated
- 1" Diameter
- Efficient and use such small amounts of power
- Requires the use of a special "low load" flasher like our 910-64110 (2-prong) or 910-64112 (3-prong)
- Overall Diameter: 1"
- Number of LEDs: 11 bulbs (one in the center and 10 on the perimeter)
- Bulbs are 5 mm in diameter and 8 mm long
- Mount shell is the standard BA15S single pin bayonet (1156 style) which measures .590" diameter, .750" long
- Overall Length: 1.175"
- Has a 15 degree angle of view (the brightest)
- Draws approximately 30 milliamps
- Provides 34 cp (or 6.6 lumens)
More Like This
1156 LED Tail Light Bulb, 1 Inch, Amber
LED 1156 Tail Light Bulb, 1 Inch, White
1157 LED Tail Light Bulb, 1-3/4 Inch, Red
LED 1157 Tail Light Bulb, 1-3/4 Inch, White
LED 1157 Tail Light Bulb, 1 Inch, Red
LED 1157 Tail Light Bulb, 1 Inch, Amber
1157 LED Tail Light Bulb, 1-3/4 Inch, Amber
LED 1157 Tail Light Bulb, 1 Inch, White
1968 Caprice/Impala LED Tail/Stop Lights
1938-1939 Ford Tail Light Frenching Bucket
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the CPP Hydroboost Brake System.
Unbox our most popular wiring harness with Tim.
Pat talks about the Lokar Hi-Tech shifters we have available.
Pat shows off how easy wiring your LS can be with our LS wiring kit.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Steering column wiring does not need to terrify as many people as it does. it is actually very simple, all that is needed is time, patience, and tips like you will find if here!