1156 LED Tail Light Bulb, 1 Inch, Amber
Universal Fit, Bulb Tail Light Component, Not OEM Replacement, 1156 to LED Conversion Bulb Type
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These LED tail light bulbs put out the light you're after, but don't get hot like normal bulbs. 1156 bulbs have the pins straight across and a single contact on the plug. The bulbs appear to be clear, but are amber when illuminated.
LED bulbs are quite efficient and use such small amounts of power that a normal flasher will not work correctly. The use of LED's will almost always require the use of a special "low load" flasher like our 910-64110 (2-prong) or 910-64112 (3-prong.)
- Overall Diameter: 1"
- Number of LEDs: 11 bulbs (one in the center and 10 on the perimeter)
- Bulbs are 5 mm in diameter and 8 mm long
- Mount shell is the standard BA15S single pin bayonet (1156 style) which measures .590" diameter, .750" long
- Overall Length: 1.175"
- Has a 15 degree angle of view (the brightest)
- Draws approximately 30 milliamps
- Provides 34 cp (or 6.6 lumens)
More Like This
1157 LED Tail Light Bulb, 1-3/4 Inch, Amber
1156 LED Tail Light Bulb, 1 Inch, Red
LED 1157 Tail Light Bulb, 1 Inch, Red
LED 1157 Tail Light Bulb, 1 Inch, Amber
1157 LED Tail Light Bulb, 1-3/4 Inch, Red
1939 Ford Syle LED Flaming Tail Light
Speedway LED Cat Eye Tail Light
Speedway Universal Oval LED Tail Light
LED 1157 Tail Light Bulb, 1 Inch, White
LED 1156 Tail Light Bulb, 1 Inch, White
Q & A
Our side mirrors with LED turn signals are a quick upgrade you can make to your car to set it apart.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Pat shows the difference between Incandescent, HID, LED Headlights.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.