Grand National Rear End w/GM Metric Brackets
Grand National, Rear Position, Full Floating Axle Type, 9 Inch Ring Gear Size, 31 Axle Splines
- This full floating Ford 9 inch Grand National rear end kit has brackets welded on to for use with Metric chassis cars
- This kit comes complete with a new housing, two hubs, two brake rotors, two solid 31-spline axles, two drive flanges, ten lug nuts, rotor and drive flange bolts along with all the needed bearings and seals
- GM Metric calipers and brake pads will be needed to complete the brakes
- Available with your choice of 5 on 5" or 5 on 4 3/4" bolt pattern hubs which have 5/8" coarse wheel studs installed
- Choose from 58", 60", or 62" hub to hub width
Full floating Ford 9 inch Grand National rear end for Metric chassis features lightweight steel hubs with brake rotor mounts. This Grand National rear end assembly comes complete with a new housing, two hubs, two brake rotors, two solid 31-spline axles, two drive flanges, ten lug nuts, rotor and drive flange bolts along with all the needed bearings and seals.
Now available in either a 5 on 5" or 5 on 4-3/4" bolt pattern and three different widths:
- 58" centered
- 60" centered
- 62" with a 1/2" offset
ApplicationWeld-on metric brake brackets come welded to the housing. If you would like to have clamp-on style brackets, you must cut and grind the weld-on ones off and purchase a set of clamp-on brackets to fit your application.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
More Like This
Speedway Grand National Rear End w/Adjustable GM Metric Brackets
Speedway Grand National Rear End Complete Axle Housing Kits
9 Inch Grand National Floater Rear End
Currie 9 Inch Ford Hot Rod Rear Axle Rearend Housing Kit
Speedway Ford 9 Inch Rear Axle Housing Kit, 31-Spline, 56 Inch Width
Winters Modified Quick Change Rear End
Winters 6-Bolt Rear Cover QC Rear End, 4.86 Inch Ring and Pinion
Winters 6-Bolt Rear Cover QC Rear End, 4.12 Inch Ring and Pinion
Winters Lightweight Quick Change Rear End, 4.86 Inch Ring and Pinion
Winters Performance MOD REAR 5 4.86 Inch 6-Bolt QC Rear End, Complete
Q & A
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Check out our 6th episode of the 410 Sprint Car Build series. Last time we assembled the rear axle and now we are installing it!
Pat talks about our 67-72 pickup rear end housing and some of the options we have for it.
This video shows you how to check your drive chain for damage, clean your drivetrain components, lubricate your chain and re-install on a Micro Sprint racecar.
This article demonstrates how to install a complete Winters quick change kit with additional parts including birdcages, brackets, and calipers for a modified race car.
In this Tech Tip, John responds to a customer looking to upgrade the 8” stock differential in his Cougar to a 9” open diff.
Dalton discusses a few great safety features that we offer for our customers here at Speedway Motors . We have what you need to remain safe in your race car.