Speedway Motors is America’s Oldest Speed Shop® and has been a trusted source for high performance parts for street rods and racing for over 65 years. Speedway Motors has built a reputation for providing friendly expert advice and superior service. Whether you are racing, building a street rod or restoring an old classic, Speedway Motors has the performance parts you need – in stock and ready to ship today.
Terms and Conditions
The content and materials on this site and on Speedway Motor’s social media accounts, including but not limited to Facebook® and Twitter®, are protected by United States, individual state and international copyright, trademark and trade secret laws. All rights reserved. In addition to all applicable laws, by accessing and using this site and/or by participating
Copyrights & Trademarks
All website design, text, graphics, logos, button icons, audio and video clips, the selection and arrangement thereof, pricing and financial information, and all software is the exclusive property of Speedway Motors, Inc. or its content suppliers, Copyright © 2016, Speedway Motors, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of this website for personal, non-commercial purposes including reviewing information herein, for understanding and/or using the services of Speedway Motors or for using this Web site as a resource for use of Speedway Motors’ products or services. Any other use of materials on this Web site – including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or republication – without the prior written permission of Speedway Motors is strictly prohibited.
Except as noted in context or herein, all trademarks, service marks, trade dress, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of Speedway Motors with ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Speedway Motors makes every effort to keep all data at this site accurate and up to date, but makes no warranties or representations regarding the data. Users agree that all access and use of this site and externally linked pages are at the user's own risk. SPEEDWAY MOTORS IS PROVIDING THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN "AS IS" BASIS AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENTS. SPEEDWAY MOTORS DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING FOR EXAMPLE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, SPEEDWAY MOTORS DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
Except as specifically stated on this site, neither Speedway Motors nor any of its directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
Authorization for Broker
PST Processing/Calculations and Self-Assessing
As a courtesy, this site may include external links to other sites of possible interest. You may access these sites directly or through this site. Speedway Motors is not responsible for the content in other sites, and links from Speedway Motors to other sites are not intended to imply endorsement of them by Speedway Motors.
Submission of Information
The Speedway Motors web site and Speedway Motors’ social media accounts are intended primarily for viewing, and do not intend to collect personal and private information about individuals except when a specific request is made by Speedway Motors and the information is knowingly provided by individuals. Any material you place on, or communicate with this Web site or Speedway Motors’ social media accounts, shall be treated as “Public Information” and you hereby waive any claim to confidentiality, warrant that such information is Public Information, and grant Speedway Motors the right to copy, publish, reproduce, distribute and otherwise use all such information in any manner. Information shall be treated as confidential personal information only if communicated in response to a specific request by Speedway Motors which is marked as a “Personal Information Request.” Please exercise caution when voluntarily disclosing any information.
Speedway SMS Terms & Conditions
What are Speedway Offers?
Speedway Offers are SMS messages that are sent to opted-in users that contain promotional alerts for Speedway customers. After an initial confirmation SMS message, users receive 5 SMS messages per month.
How do I sign up for Speedway Offers?
Sign up for Speedway Offer Alerts by texting SPEED to SPDWAY (773929). By signing up, you will receive 5 messages per month. Speedway Offers are not mobile spam. The service is a recurring message program.
Is it free?
Although all Speedway Offer Alerts are complimentary, Message & Data Rates May Apply. Depending on your text plan, you may be charged by your carrier.
What if I don’t want to receive any more service messages?
To stop receiving all Speedway Offers messages, simply text STOP to the short code SPDWAY (773929). Once your telephone number is removed from our system, you will receive a final confirmation message and no further messages will be sent to your cell phone or mobile device.
What if I want to opt back in?
You can start receiving Speedway Offers again by following any of the steps outlined in the above section: How do I sign up for Speedway Offers.
What if I want more info?
To request more info, simply text HELP to the short code SPDWAY (773929).
STOP: At any time, you can text STOP to the short code SPDWAY (773929). This will prevent you from receiving any future Speedway Alerts, following the confirmation message(s) described above in the “What if I don’t want to receive any more service messages?” section.
HELP: At any time, you can text HELP to the short code SPDWAY (773929). Texting HELP will return a message such as the following:
Speedway Offers: For info Visit bit.ly/XXXXXX or call 800.979.0122. 5 msgs/mon. Reply STOP to cancel. Msg&Data Rates May Apply.
What are the Participating Carriers?
AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile®, Verizon Wireless, Boost, Cricket, MetroPCS, U.S. Cellular, Virgin Mobile, ACS Wireless, Appalachian Wireless, Bluegrass Cellular, Breakaway Wireless, Cabelvision (Optimum Mobile), Carolina West Wireless, Cellcom, Cellular One of East Central Illinois, Centennial Wireless, Chariton Valley Cellular, Chat Mobility (Hawkeye), Cincinnati Bell Wireless, Coral Wireless, Cox Mobility, Cross/ Sprocket, C-Spire Wireless (formerly Cellsouth), CTC Telecom, DTC Wireless (Advantage Cellular), Duet IP (AKA Max/Benton/Albany), Element Mobile, Epic Touch, GCI Communications, Golden State, Illinois Valley Cellular, Immix (Keystone Wireless/ PC Management), Inland Cellular, iWireless, Leaco, Mobi PCS, Mosaic, MTPCS/ Cellular One (Cellone Nation), Nemont, Nex-Tech Wireless, nTelos, NW Missouri Cellular (Hawkeye), Panhandle Telecommunications, Peoples Wireless, Pioneer, Pine Cellular, Plateau, Revol, Rina - Custer, Rina - All West, Rina - Cambridge Telecom Coop, Rina - Eagle Valley Comm, Rina - Farmers Mutual Telephone Co, Rina - Nucla Nutria Telephone Co, Rina - Silver Star, Rina - Syringa, Rina - UBET, Rina - Manti, Rural Cellular Corporation, SI Wireless, Simmetry, SouthernLINC, SRT, Strata Networks, Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United, Viaero Wireless, West Central Wireless.
Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
How are the messages sent?
We may use autodialer or non-autodialer technology to send the text messages described above to the mobile phone number you supply when you opt in.
You can review our privacy notice by clicking here.
Misuse of Site
Speedway Motors reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse service, to edit or remove information, to terminate accounts and/or cancel any orders if it believes your use of this website violates the policies for use, is a misuse of the website, provides inappropriate content, violates any rights of others, violates the law or is harmful to the interests of Speedway Motors.
In addition to all applicable laws, your use of this website constitutes your consent to the above terms and conditions of use. Speedway Motors may update this policy from time to time. Your continued use of the website constitutes your consent to the updated policy.
This site is provided in accordance with the laws of the United States and the State of Nebraska. By using this site you consent to this exclusive choice of law and to exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any disputes related to the website in the federal and/or state courts located in or whose jurisdiction covers Lincoln, Nebraska.
OFFICIAL RULES (“Rules”)
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, NOR WILL A PURCHASE IMPROVE ONE’S CHANCES OF WINNING
1. SPONSOR: Speedway Motors, Inc., 340 Victory Lane, Lincoln, Nebraska 68528 (“Sponsor”), is solely responsible for all aspects of this sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”).
2. ENTRY: During the period commencing at 12:00:00 a.m. EST on February 6, 2017, and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. EST on February 11, 2017 (“Entry Period”), you may enter this Sweepstakes in one of two ways:
All entries shall have arrived at the foregoing email address or have been made online on or before February 11, 2016 at 11:59:59 p.m. EST in order to be eligible for the Sweepstakes (each, an “Entry”)
3. LIMITATIONS: Only one Entry per person/address/household (regardless of whether one person has more than one address or more than one person uses the same address). Entries must be made on an individual basis. Group Entries (i.e., an Entry purporting to be submitted by two or more people) will be disqualified. Open only to persons 18 years of age or older at time of submitting the Entry, who are legal residents of, and physically located within, one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia (collectively, “Territory”). Employees, contractors and agents of Sponsor, its affiliates or successor entities (including immediate family members and members of the households of all such individuals) are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. This prohibition on eligibility extends to all advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies engaged by Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes (Sponsor and such agencies, collectively, referred to as the “Entities”). Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory or who are under the age of 18 will be disqualified. Neither the Entities, nor any of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, irregular in any way, late, lost, misdirected, multiple, mutilated, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for Entries that are not received due to interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections, miscommunications, failed phone, computer hardware or software, telephone transmissions, garbled or jumbled transmissions, Internet connection or other technical failures, unauthorized human intervention, undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering, insufficient space in entrant’s email account to receive email, or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes, even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees (each, a “Failed Entry”). Each such Failed Entry will be disqualified. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
4. PRIZES: The following prizes will be awarded (each, a “Prize”) to the winners of the Sweepstakes, at the following approximate values (“Value”):
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of Prize award. Any difference between the stated Value and the actual value will not be awarded. Sponsor will not substitute cash for any Prize, in whole or in part. Any portion of a Prize not accepted or used by winner shall be forfeited. The Prizes are non-transferable.
5. PROCEDURES: Sweepstakes is being conducted during the Entry Period. On or about February 11, 2017, in a random drawing, the potential winners will be selected by Sponsor from among all eligible Entries received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received. In the event an alternate potential winner needs to be selected (as provided below) the same procedures will be used to select any such alternate potential winner as soon as practicable.
6. WINNER: The potential winners will be notified by facebook or email on or about February 11, 2017. At the sole discretion of Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  potential winner’s failure to respond to notification within five (5) days after notification;  the return of an email notice as undeliverable, or the inability to reach potential winner by telephone, after three attempts;  potential winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency; and  any other non-compliance with these Rules. In the event of a forfeiture of a Prize, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited Prize to an alternate winner.
7. TAXES: Sponsor disclaims any and all liability for federal or state income taxes attributable to the Prizes on behalf of the winners. All applicable taxes related to the Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
8. CONDITIONS: By entering this Sweepstakes and/or accepting the Prize you may win, you agree, represent and/or warrant that:  you will abide by and be bound by the Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which shall be final in all respects;  upon submission, the Entry becomes solely Sponsor’s property and will not be acknowledged or returned;  you release and hold harmless the Releasees from any and all liability for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including without limitation, death and bodily injury, resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, participation in, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of a Prize; participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity or travel or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Sweepstakes information;  the Releasees do not make any representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied, relating to the Sweepstakes or the Prizes;  winner’s acceptance of a Prize constitutes the grant to Sponsor and assigns of an unconditional right to use winner's name, address (city and state only), voice, likeness, photograph, biographical and Prize information and/or statements about the Sweepstakes for any programming, publicity, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law;  the Releasees are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to, errors in the advertising, Rules, selection and announcement of the winner and distribution of the Prize;  By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive catalogs and email promotions periodically from Sponsor. You can opt-out of receiving these communications at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the email;  the Releasees are not responsible for any inability of the winner to accept or use a Prize (or any portion thereof) for any reason; and  Sponsor has the right to terminate the Sweepstakes or modify the Prize award procedures at its sole discretion.
8. RULES & WINNER: For information regarding the winners (after February 11, 2017) and/or to obtain a copy of the Rules (before February 11, 2017), mail your request along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Speedway Motors, Inc. 340 Victory Lane, Lincoln, Nebraska 68528.