1967-1987 Small Block Chevy Shorty Headers, Manual Trans, Plain
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a set.
Q & A (11)
What's in the Box
These S/B Chevy headers are a shorty design that give maximum ground clearance and work with floor-shift manual transmissions only. Features 1-5/8" primary tubes and 3" collectors. Built with surface machined thick steel flanges for a great seal and mandrel bent mild steel tubing.
Headers come with installation hardware, collector reducers, gaskets and instructions.
- 1968-87 Camaro, Chevelle, Malibu and El Camino
- Must use non-shell style motor mounts
- Manual Transmissions Only
Header Dimensions Chart (JPEG)
- Fits D-Port cylinder heads including ZZ4 crate engine
- Will not fit with Saginaw Close Ratio 825 Steering Box
- Does not fit 67-69 Camaro with A/C
- Will fit most angle plug heads including factory Chevrolet “Bow-Tie” heads
- Requires removal or modification of locking steering columns if equipped
- Installation requires left side A/C bracket; 1979-Later vehicles with short compressors can use the stock bracket
- Must use non-shell type motor mounts
You may also be interested in:
Small Block Chevy Clipster Headers, AHC CoatedView$274.99Compare
Flowtech 31108FLT Mid-Length Header, Ceramic CoatedView$324.99Compare
Flowtech 49100FLT Afterburner Headers, PaintedView$238.99Compare