Zamp RA001003 SFI 3.3 Helmet Skirt, Black
- Features a FR Acrylic/Cotton Blended 6.5oz/yd²
- Has a single layer construction for a lightweight design
- The breathable material makes for a plus feeling skirt
- Skirt has an SFI safety rating of 3.3
Zamp Racing’s new Helmet Skirt provides an additional safety layer for your neck. Made using lightweight, breathable materials, our helmet skirt is what we suggest racers wear.
- FR Acrylic/Cotton Blended 6.5oz/yd²
- Single Layer Construction
- Breathable Material
- Plush Feel
- SFI 3.3 Approved
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
These new Lightweight Racing Helmets from Speedway Motors offer some impressive features at a price any racer can afford!
This guide explains what a Snell certification is and the difference between a Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmet.
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
This guide contains charts for multiple racing helmet brands to get the right fit. Learn how to properly measure your head to get the perfect helmet size.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.
Sorting out which tearoff to get for your helmet shield can be a challenge. Use the guide from Speedway Motors to select the right style for your needs!
Learn about choosing a race helmet and head safety considerations from sprint car driver McKenna Haase. Safety tips include correct helmet sizing and care.