XS Power 1005 12 and 16 Volt Battery Charger
Universal Fit, 16 volts Voltage, 6" Wire Length, 25 Maximum Amperage, 24 lbs. Weight
- Comes with 6' heavy duty cables and clamps
- Has a max output of 25A and three charging modes
- Its compact size means that it only weighs 24 lbs.
- Features LED indicators and ammeter to monitor status
- This 12V/16V charger from XS Power has multiple settings that allow it to charge a 12 and 16 volt battery
This 12V/16V charger from XS Power has multiple settings that allow it to charge a normal 12 volt battery, as well as 16 volt race batteries. Charger has LED indicators and an ammeter to monitor the batterys status.
- 12V and 16V AGM compatible
- 25A max output
- Three charging modes
- LED indicators and ammeter to monitor status
- 6' heavy duty cables w/ clamps
- Built in cooling fan for reliability
- Compact size, only 24 lbs.
- Constant Current / Constant Voltage
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
There are 3 basic automotive battery designs in use today. Here is some information about each.
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Need a battery box housing unit? Follow this step by step guide on how to modify a retro cooler to house a battery box. See how to secure the battery box to a car floor.
Learn the difference between an ammeter and voltmeter. We also cover replacing an ammeter with a voltmeter to ensure your gauge works on your street rod.
Speedway Motors employee Jess M. talks about the custom battery tray and cables she built for her '33 Ford.
Jeff demonstrates how to install the front runner drive system by Vintage Air in his 1967 Chevelle project car all while maintaining a simple, factory fresh look.