World Sportsman II Small Block Chevy Iron Heads, Angle Plug
Chevy Small Block V8, Cast Iron, Natural, 60cc - 69cc Combustion Chamber Volume Range
- Has fully machined rocker cover rails
- Has 200cc intake and 69cc exhaust ports
- These cylinder heads offer 30-70 horsepower gains over OEM cast iron heads
- Has a higher, wider, raised roof intake runner with improved short turn radius
- Intake valve diameter measures 2.020" and the exhaust valve diameter measures 1.600"
The industry’s most popular true high performance cast iron cylinder head has been continuously improved since its introduction over 20 years ago. With 200cc intake and 69cc exhaust ports, World’s Sportsman II cylinder heads offer 30-70 horsepower gains over OEM cast iron heads, yet are 50-state emissions legal.
- Bolt on from 30 to 70 additional H.P. (Dyno Proven)
- Combustion chambers available in 64cc
- Available with either angle, or straight spark plugs
- 200cc intake runners
- Fully machined rocker cover rails
- Higher, wider, raised roof intake runner with improved short turn radius
Please specify cam lift in comments section when ordering heads.
Assembled heads are built to order.
Item DetailsAngle Plug, 64cc Chambers
Wissota Approved #1115
- Recommended spark plug is a 14mm-5/8", .460" reach with a tapered seat.
- Head Flow @ .600 Lift
245 intake, 165 exhaust (Super Flow 1050)
260 intake, 176 exhaust (Super Flow 600)
All heads flowed with a standard .750" intake plate, without exhaust tube, and 28" of water.
- Casting ID Number: I-037
- Material: High density cast iron
- Valve Seats: Intake (integral), exhaust (hardened)
- Valve Guides: Integral cast iron
- Spring Seats: Machined for 1.560" and 1.250"
- Valve Diameter: 2.020"" intake, 1.600" exhaust (11/32" stem)
- Rocker Arm Studs: Screw-in style
- Rocker Arms: 1.5 ratio (use of 1.6 ratio will require elongation of pushrod holes)
- Intake Runner: 200cc, standard port location
- Exhaust Ports: 69cc, standard location
- Combustion Chamber: 64cc, straight or angled plug orientation
- Spark Plug: 14mm 5/8" .460" reach tapered style
- Valve Job: Multi-angle intake and radiused exhaust
- Valve Cover Rail: Raised w/ perimeter and center bolt pattern
- Valve Angle: Stock 23°
- Accessory Bolt Holes: Stock
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
More Like This
Dart 10310010P Iron Eagle Bare Chevy Cylinder Head, Angle, 200cc/64cc
Dart 10510020P Iron Eagle Bare Chevy Cylinder Head, Angle, 215cc/64cc
Dart Iron Eagle Assembled Chevy Heads, Angle Plug, 200cc/64cc
World Sportsman II Small Block Chevy Iron Heads, Straight Plug
World Products Motown 220 Iron Cylinder Heads
World S/R Small Block Chevy Cylinder Heads, Straight Plug, 1.94/1.50
World Products 053040-2 Ford Windsor Sr. Complete Cylinder Heads
World S/R Small Block Chevy Cylinder Heads, Straight Plug, 2.02/1.60 Valves
World Products 053040-BARE Ford Windsor Sr. Cylinder Head, Bare
World Products 053030 Small Block Ford Windsor Jr Cylinder Head, Bare
Q & A
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Learn how to identify Chevy heads on your small block with our Chevy cylinder head identification guide. Our images cover Chevrolet small blocks since 1955.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.