Winters Performance Steel 6 Spline V8 Quick Change Gears
Winters V8 Quick Change, 6 Spline Count, Steel Gear Material
Buy 3+ at $79.99 per set
Buy 3+ at $74.99 per set
- Quick change gears have a width measuring 1-3/8"
- CNC machined from SAE 8620 steel
- Both have a 6 spline count
- Designed to accept 1-3/32" shaft midget gears
- Available in several set numbers to custom fit your application
These 6 spline, 1-3/32" shaft midget gears are CNC machined from SAE 8620 steel. 1-3/8" wide gears.
Quick Change Gear Chart (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about our Winters quick change rear end & components.
How to determine the quick change R&P ratio without opening up the rear in street cars with quick changes, sprint cars, modifieds, late models and GOTRA cars.
Learn about the power behind the G-body platform and the steps to upgrade a 7.5" bolt rear end to a 8.5" to withstand high horsepower. See how to change the differential fluid and install new gaskets.
Read up on GM 10 bolt ring and pinion installation instructions. Follow along as our employee Zach installs a GM 10 bolt rebuild kit from Motive Gear.
Need help with rear end identification for your classic car? Learn how to identify 9 inch Ford housings and how to measure your axle with our diagrams.