Winters Performance 3622 Sprint Aluminum Spindle, Steel Snout
Midget, Sprint Car, Left or Right Position, Sprint Spindle Style, Stock Height Spindle Drop
- Kingpin diameter measures 0.859" and is 5.6" long
- They have a 3-1/4” bolt spacing and steel straight snouts
- Designed to fit a sprint car axles that accept a 5.6" long kingpin
- These aluminum spindles have a black anodized finish for added corrosion resistance
- An innovative spindle nut design makes it impossible for the nut to work itself loose when racing
Equip your sprint car with spindles from one of the top names in racing - Winters Performance Products. These aluminum spindles have 3-1/4” bolt spacing and steel straight snouts. The innovative spindle nut design makes it impossible for the nut to work itself loose when racing.
- Strong aluminum construction
- Steel snout
- Common 3-1/4" bolt spacing
- Spindle nut design will not work loose when racing
- Weight: 2.470 lbs.
Fits sprint car axles that accept a 5.6" long kingpin, such as 940-35014 (steel) or 546-01440 (titanium).
Item Details3.25" Bolt Spacing
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Winters Performance 3622 Black Sprint Aluminum Spindle, Steel Snout
Winters Performance 3622T Sprint Aluminum Spindle, Titanium Snout
Winters Performance 3622T Black Sprint Alum. Spindle, Titanium Snout
Winters Performance 4125 9 Degree Aluminum Midget Spindle
Robbie Stanley Racing FE107R Left/Right Spindle
Ultra Lite Brakes 410-1040 Spindles
M&W SP-325F Forged Aluminum Sprint Car Spindle
M&W SP-325F-BK Aluminum SP-325F Spindle w/Straight SteelSnout
Speedway 1949-54 Chevy Car Modified Spindles Only
Speedway 1928-1948 Ford Forged Spindles Only