Walker C-498-1 Cobra 1933-1934 Ford Radiator for Chevy Engine
33-34 Ford Model 40, 33-34 Ford Sedan Delivery, Single Pass Radiator Style, Copper, Painted
- Features a copper core w/ 1-piece brass tanks
- There are vertical tubes every 1/4" and 17 fins per inch of height
- This radiator is designed for the 1933-1934 Ford with a Chevy engine
- Includes heavy duty 12 gauge steel side brackets with pre-drilled holes
- Designed to be a simple bolt-in install with no modifications to grille or grille shell
Walker Cobra Series radiators boast a relatively thin, but efficient, high-flow copper core which is ideal for use with mild Small Block engines with stock or low compression ratios. Each radiator is built for a direct fit with heavy gauge steel side brackets and standard mounting holes pre-stamped. Plus, all radiators feature a built-in oil cooler for use with automatic transmissions. They work with original, reproduction, steel or fiberglass grille shells.
- Copper core w/ 1-piece brass tanks
- Vertical tubes every 1/4" and 17 fins per inch of height
- Heavy duty 12 Ga. steel side brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Use a 15-18 lb. radiator cap
- Brass drain cock
- Simple bolt-in install w/ no modifications to grille or grille shell
- Use Walker Fan Shroud Style B
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
WarrantiesWalker is now extending their warranty on all Cobra Series radiators to a full ten years, affecting all Cobra Series units manufactured after January 1, 2007.
Notes1/8" NPT fittings for transmission cooler. 1/4" NPT fitting for drain. 1.50" wide mounting feet on both sides.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Walker B-C-498-1 Cobra 1933-1934 Ford Radiator for Ford Engine
Walker B-Z-498-1 Z-Series 1933-1934 Ford Radiator for Ford Engine
Walker C-Ac498-1 Cobra 1933-1934 Ford Radiator, Condenser-Chevy Engine
Walker Z-498-1 Z-Series 1933-1934 Ford Radiator for Chevy Engine
Walker Z-498-1 FH Flathead V8 1933-1934 Ford Radiator
Walker Z-Ac498-1 Z-Series 33-34 Ford Radiator & Condenser-Chevy Engine
Griffin 7-70082 Dlx Alum Radiator for 33-34 Ford Chassis w/ S/B Chevy
Griffin 7-70094 Dlx Alum Radiator for 1933-34 Ford Chassis w/Flathead
AFCO 1933-34 Ford Car Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
Universal Aluminum Radiator - 26 Inch Tall, Driver Side Outlet
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Learn how to choose the best radiator for your vehicle. Our guide covers key factors to consider when selecting an aftermarket radiator for your street rod.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
What is the purpose of a fan shroud? Do you even need a fan shroud? Learn why you need a fan shroud to keep your engine cool and at peak performance!
Tim talks about the process of adapting a full size 1932 Ford Radiator to fit in his 1929 Ford Roadster project.
In this Tech Tip, John offers some guidance to a customer looking to cool his 1946 Ford Sedan.