Walker B-Z-Ac495-1 Z-Series 37-39 Ford Radiator, Condenser-Ford Engine
- Has a dummy filler neck in OEM location and accepts stock type caps & accessories
- Made with a copper core and 1-piece brass tanks
- There are vertical tubes every 1/4" and 12 fins per inch of height
- Includes heavy duty 12 Ga. steel side brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Features a simple bolt-in install with no modifications to grille or grille shell
Walker Z-Series radiators feature a 4-row, high-flow copper core which is ideal for use with Big Blocks, blowers, and high compression engines. Built for a direct fit with heavy gauge steel side brackets and mounting holes pre-stamped. Includes a built-in oil cooler for automatic transmissions.
- Copper core w/ 1-piece brass tanks
- Vertical tubes every 1/4" and 12 fins per inch of height
- Heavy duty 12 Ga. steel side brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Use a 15-18 lb. radiator cap
- Brass drain cock
- Simple bolt-in install w/ no modifications to grille or grille shell
- Use Walker Fan Shroud Style E
Small Block Ford engines can take advantage of the less expensive and more readily available "Chevy" radiators by using a passenger side inlet water pump (such as our 910-15544) and get additional steering box/fuel pump clearance to boot!
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Item DetailsWith A/C Condenser
Condenser Fittings: #6 and #8 O-ring design
Condenser Refrigerant: R-12 or R-134a
This item is in closeout status and as such, no manufacturer warranty is applicable or extended with its purchase.
Notes1/8" NPT fittings for transmission cooler. 1/4" NPT fitting for drain. 3.25" wide mounting feet on both sides. 5/8"-18 and 3/4"-16 inverted flare fittings for A/C.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Walker Z-AC495-1 Z-Series 37-39 Ford Radiator & Condenser-Chevy Engine
Walker Z-Ac493-1 Z-Series 1942-48 Ford Radiator/Condenser Chevy Engine
Walker Z-Ac488-1 Z-Series 35 Ford Radiator & AC Condenser-Chevy Engine
Walker Z-Ac496-1 Z-Series 1941 Ford Dlx Radiator/Condser Chevy Engine
Walker Z-Ac510-1 Z-Series 1933 Chevy Master Radiator w/ AC Condenser
Walker B-Z-Ac487-2 Z-Series 30-31 Model A Radiator/Condser Ford Engine
Walker Z-AC497-1 Z-Series 39 DL/40-41 Ford PU Rad/Condser Chevy Engine
Walker Z-Ac504-1 Z-Series 1940-1941 Chevrolet Radiator w/ AC Condenser
Walker Z-495-1 Z-Series 1937-1939 Ford Standard Radiator-Chevy Engine
Walker B-Z-495-1 Z-Series 1937-1939 Ford Engine Standard Radiator
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
What is the purpose of a fan shroud? Do you even need a fan shroud? Learn why you need a fan shroud to keep your engine cool and at peak performance!
Tim talks about the process of adapting a full size 1932 Ford Radiator to fit in his 1929 Ford Roadster project.
In this Tech Tip, John offers some guidance to a customer looking to cool his 1946 Ford Sedan.
Tired of straightening damaged fins or replacing your new race radiator? Try protecting it with a sheet of Nomex honeycomb and let it take the beating instead of your expensive radiator.