Vintage Air Trinary Safety Switch Add On Upgrade
Inline Hose Splice A/C Switch Port Style, Beadlock A/C Hose End Type, A/C Switch Included
- Has a 30 PSI low-pressure cutoff
- Features a 406 PSI high pressure cut off
- It is recommended for all electric fan installations
- Has a black plastic construction and comes with the required wiring harness
- This low pressure and high-pressure compressor clutch cutoff functions PLUS electric fan engagement signal at 254 PSI
*Note-This is a Trinary Safety Switch upgrade option that is only to be purchased in conjunction with any of the Vintage Air SureFit kits, and as such, is not available as a separate item.
Low pressure and high-pressure compressor clutch cutoff functions PLUS electric fan engagement signal at 254 PSI. 30 PSI low-pressure cutoff. 406 PSI high pressure cut off. Recommended for all electric fan installations.
- Trinary Switch
- Wiring harness included
- Plastic construction
- Black in color
- Sold each
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Vintage Air to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Speedway Motors employee Alanna C. walks through the how-to of installing the Vintage Air A/C in her 1965 Ford Mustang.
Speedway Motors employee Alanna C. talks about the process of tearing down her 1965 Ford Mustang to make room for the Vintage Air A/C kit.
Speedway Product Manager Jeff K. talks about the old failing "Dealer Air" in his '46 Ford Sedan Delivery we've become familiar with, and the replacement unit from Vintage Air he got from Speedway Motors.
Follow this guide on how to mount a single electric puller fan in a '66 - '67 Chevelle. Learn tips on taking measurements and installing a rubber spacer to prevent the fan from rubbing.
See how to properly install a DeWitt's Direct Fit radiator in a 66-67 Chevelle. Learn the benefits of Black Ice coating on this radiator including optimal heat transfer.
Learn about the functionality of key parts in a hot rod air conditioning system for install or diagnosing issues. We cover the condenser, compressor and more.