Vintage Air 021567 SureFit Condenser Kit w/Drier, 67-72 GM Truck
67-72 Chevy C10 Pickup, 67-72 Chevy K10 Pickup, 24" Overall Length, 14" Overall Height, Black
- Specifically designed for the 67-72 GM Truck
- Inlet fitting is #6 A/C and the outlet is #8 A/C
- Has an all aluminum construction with a black finish
- Measures 24" overall length and is 14" in overall height
- Features a parallel flow condenser and includes a receiver/drier a binary safety switch
This SureFit™ condenser kit has been custom designed by our engineering team to mount directly into your vehicle. In addition to the parallel-flow condenser the kit includes a receiver/drier a binary safety switch and all of the necessary hardlines and hardware for mounting into a stock configured engine compartment and core support. Detailed installation instructions are also included.
- Fits 1967-72 Chevrolet and GMC Pickups with and without factory air
- Aluminum construction
- Black finish
- 24" overall length
- 14" overall height
- Sold as a kit
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Vintage Air to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Vintage Air 03767-VUC Sure Fit Condenser, 14 x 24
Vintage Air 03766-VUC SuperFlow Horizontal Condenser, Black
Vintage Air 03260 SuperFlow Horizontal Condenser
Vintage Air 03332 SuperFlow Vertical Condenser
Vintage Air 03769-VUC A/C Condensers w/Brackets, 17x19
Air Conditioning Condenser, 12 x 19-1/2 Inch
Air Conditioning Condenser, 14 x 18 Inch
AFCO 80168 18 x 14 Inch Aluminum A/C Condenser
AFCO 80169 12 x 19-5/8 Inch Aluminum A/C Condenser
Vintage Air 03354-LFC A/C Condenser Kit, 1956 Ford Truck
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Speedway Product Manager Jeff K. talks about the old failing "Dealer Air" in his '46 Ford Sedan Delivery we've become familiar with, and the replacement unit from Vintage Air he got from Speedway Motors.
Learn about the functionality of key parts in a hot rod air conditioning system for install or diagnosing issues. We cover the condenser, compressor and more.
Speedway Motors employee Alanna C. walks through the how-to of installing the Vintage Air A/C in her 1965 Ford Mustang.
Speedway Motors employee Alanna C. talks about the process of tearing down her 1965 Ford Mustang to make room for the Vintage Air A/C kit.
Follow this guide on how to mount a single electric puller fan in a '66 - '67 Chevelle. Learn tips on taking measurements and installing a rubber spacer to prevent the fan from rubbing.
See how to properly install a DeWitt's Direct Fit radiator in a 66-67 Chevelle. Learn the benefits of Black Ice coating on this radiator including optimal heat transfer.