Viair 45040 Single Air Suspension Compressor Kit, 450C
Universal Fit, 10.60" Length, 4.00" Width, 150 Pressure Range (psi), 6.87" Overall Height
- It is compatible with up to 5 gal tanks
- Measures 10.60" long, 4" wide, and 6.87" tall
- Specially designed to be a continuous duty cycle compressor
- Has 100% duty cycle @ 100 psi and a 150 psi max working pressure
- Comes with a standard 1/4" NPT stainless braided leader hose with inline check valve and insulated wiring for simple instructions
Viair 450C air suspension single compressor kit is a continuous duty cycle compressor. Features include a standard 1/4" NPT stainless braided leader hose with inline check valve and insulated wireing for simple instructions.
- 12 volt
- Permanent Magnetic Motor
- 100% duty cycle @ 100 psi
- 150 psi max working pressure
- Compatible with up to 5 gal tanks
- 23 AMP max AMP draw
- 10.6" length
- 4" width
- 6.87" height
- 10.80 lbs.
- Check Valve
- Vibration Isolators
- Mounting Hardware
- Stainless Steel Braided Leader Hose
- Air Line for Remote Mount Air Filter
- Remote Mount Air Filter Assembly
- (2) Replacement Air Filter Elements
- Installation Instructions
- 12V relay # 910-64044
- Pressure switch 150 psi # 910-901021
- 3 Gallon tank # 910-9913
- 5 Gallon tank # 910-9914
- 2.5 Gallon Air Tank:
- 0 to 105 PSI - 1 min. 55 sec.
- 85 to 105 PSI - 28 sec.
- 0 to 145 PSI - 3 min. 2 sec.
- 110 to 145 PSI - 59 sec.
- 5 Gallon Air Tank:
- 0 to 105 PSI - 4 min. 20 sec.
- 85 to 105 PSI - 58 sec.
- 0 to 145 PSI - 6 min. 40 sec.
- 110 to 145 PSI - 2 min. 11 sec.
45040 Manual (PDF)
45040 Dimensions (PDF)
45040 Wiring Diagram (PDF)
NotesUse thread sealant for proper installation. Teflon tape is not recommended. Properly sealed, recommended torque is 12 to 15 ft. lbs.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Viair 38033 Single Air Suspension Compressor Kit, 380C, Chrome
Viair 38003 Dual Air Suspension Compressor Kit, 380C, Chrome
Viair 44432 Dual Air Suspension Compressor Kit, 444C, Chrome
Viair 44442 Dual Air Suspension Compressor Kit, 444C, Black
Air Ride Suspension Starter Kit
4 Way Air Ride Suspension Kit
RideTech 02011034 Shockwave 7000 Series Air Ride Rear Kit, 14-1/2 Inch
RideTech 30154000 Air Ride Suspension RidePro 4-Wheel Compressor Kit
RideTech 30142000 Air Ride Compressor RidePro 2-Way, 4-Wheel System
RideTech 30121000 Standard Air Ride Suspension 2 Wheel Compressor Kit
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Pat shows how his air ride is setup in his 1964 Impala.
Pat gives a brief overview of air ride and parts we have to offer for air ride.
Pat talks about air solenoids for your air ride setup.
In this Tech Tip, John offers some options for a customer looking to bring the ride height of his Olds Starfire up with some air suspension.
Follow this guide on how to install a splined sway bar for GM A-body applications. See the installation process on a '68 Chevelle frame using stock control arms and factory chassis bolt and pad locations.
Settle in for a quick overview of the various components of Air Suspension. We touch on the major parts involved in finding that "perfect" height for your ride in this article.