Viair 45040 Single Air Suspension Compressor Kit, 450C
Universal Fit, 10.60" Length, 4.00" Width, 150 Pressure Range (psi), 6.87" Overall Height
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Viair 450C air suspension single compressor kit is a continuous duty cycle compressor. Features include a standard 1/4" NPT stainless braided leader hose with inline check valve and insulated wireing for simple instructions.
- 12 volt
- Permanent Magnetic Motor
- 100% duty cycle @ 100 psi
- 150 psi max working pressure
- Compatible with up to 5 gal tanks
- 23 AMP max AMP draw
- 10.6" length
- 4" width
- 6.87" height
- 10.80 lbs.
- Check Valve
- Vibration Isolators
- Mounting Hardware
- Stainless Steel Braided Leader Hose
- Air Line for Remote Mount Air Filter
- Remote Mount Air Filter Assembly
- (2) Replacement Air Filter Elements
- Installation Instructions
- 12V relay # 910-64044
- Pressure switch 150 psi # 910-901021
- 3 Gallon tank # 910-9913
- 5 Gallon tank # 910-9914
- 2.5 Gallon Air Tank:
- 0 to 105 PSI - 1 min. 55 sec.
- 85 to 105 PSI - 28 sec.
- 0 to 145 PSI - 3 min. 2 sec.
- 110 to 145 PSI - 59 sec.
- 5 Gallon Air Tank:
- 0 to 105 PSI - 4 min. 20 sec.
- 85 to 105 PSI - 58 sec.
- 0 to 145 PSI - 6 min. 40 sec.
- 110 to 145 PSI - 2 min. 11 sec.
45040 Manual (PDF)
45040 Dimensions (PDF)
45040 Wiring Diagram (PDF)
NotesUse thread sealant for proper installation. Teflon tape is not recommended. Properly sealed, recommended torque is 12 to 15 ft. lbs.
More Like This
Viair 38033 Single Air Suspension Compressor Kit, 380C, Chrome
Viair 44442 Dual Air Suspension Compressor Kit, 444C, Black
Viair 38003 Dual Air Suspension Compressor Kit, 380C, Chrome
Viair 44432 Dual Air Suspension Compressor Kit, 444C, Chrome
Air Ride Suspension Starter Kit
RideTech Shockwave 7000 Series Air Ride Rear Kit, 13 Inch Ride Height
RideTech 30414000 3 Gallon AirPod W/ RidePro X Control System
RideTech 30414100 5 Gallon AirPod W/ RidePro X Control System
RideTech 30414700 5 Gallon Bigred AirPod
RideTech 31920002 Air Compressor, 309 Model Thomas
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Get up to date with the latest rule change and successfully update your sprint car support bars with the help of our very own Jason Martin!
Pat shows how his air ride is setup in his 1964 Impala.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!