Viair 44442 Dual Air Suspension Compressor Kit, 444C, Black
Universal Fit, 10.87" Length, 4.20" Width, 7.06" Overall Height
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These Viair 444C air ride compressor kits feature a head assembly that includes a newly-developed, patents pending intercooler head. This kit also features a stainless steel braided leader hose with inline check valve assembly that serves to protect the compressor by eliminating the possibility of high amperage restarts.
- 12 volt
- Permanent Magnetic Motor
- 100% duty cycle @ 100 psi
- 50% duty cycle @ 200 psi
- Compatible with 10 gallon air tank
- 40 AMP max AMP draw
- 10.87" length
- 4.20" width
- 7.06" height
- (2) 444C Stealth Black Compressors
- Intercooler Head
- (2) Air Filter Assemblies
- (2) Remote Mount Brackets
- (2) Sets of Remote Mount Fittings
- (2) Sets of Spare Air Filter Elements
- (8) Sets of Nuts, Bolts, Washers and Lock Washers
- (2) Stainless Steel Braided Leader Hoses with Inline Check Valve
- (6) Airline Clips with Included Hardware
- 12V relay # 910-64044
- Pressure switch 200 psi # 910-901031
- 3 Gallon tank # 910-9913
- 5 Gallon tank # 910-9914
- 2.5 Gallon Air Tank:
- 0 to 200 PSI - 2 min. 30 sec.
- 165 to 200 PSI - 35 sec.
- 5 Gallon Air Tank:
- 0 to 200 PSI - 5 min. 30 sec.
- 165 to 200 PSI - 1 min. 35 sec.
44442 Dimensions (PDF)
44442 Wiring Diagram (PDF)
NotesUse thread sealant for proper installation. Teflon tape is not recommended. Properly sealed, recommended torque is 12 to 15 ft. lbs.
More Like This
Viair 44432 Dual Air Suspension Compressor Kit, 444C, Chrome
Viair 38003 Dual Air Suspension Compressor Kit, 380C, Chrome
Viair 45040 Single Air Suspension Compressor Kit, 450C
Viair 38033 Single Air Suspension Compressor Kit, 380C, Chrome
RideTech Shockwave 7000 Series Air Ride Rear Kit, 13 Inch Ride Height
RideTech 30414000 3 Gallon AirPod W/ RidePro X Control System
RideTech 30414100 5 Gallon AirPod W/ RidePro X Control System
RideTech 30414700 5 Gallon Bigred AirPod
RideTech 31920002 Air Compressor, 309 Model Thomas
RideTech 02011034 Shockwave 7000 Series Air Ride Rear Kit, 14-1/2 Inch
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Pat shows how his air ride is setup in his 1964 Impala.
Pat gives a brief overview of air ride and parts we have to offer for air ride.
Pat talks about air solenoids for your air ride setup.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
In this Tech Tip, John offers some options for a customer looking to bring the ride height of his Olds Starfire up with some air suspension.