Valvoline VV70506 Premium Blue Diesel Engine Oil, 15W40, 5 Gallon
15W40 Oil Weight, 5 gallons Liquid Measurement
- Has strong shear stability provides stay-in-grade performance
- It is tested extensively by Cummins in various engine applications
- Features superior deposit protection compared to industry requirements
- Provides excellent oxidation resistance and TBN retention supports long oil life
- Designed to provide performance and protection in modern, emissions treatment equipped diesel engines
Valvoline Premium Blue is “The Only One” exclusively endorsed and recommended by Cummins. It’s designed to provide performance and protection in modern, emissions treatment equipped diesel engines, including those with Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR), Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF), and other modern diesel engine technology. Valvoline Premium Blue 8600 ES has a unique 10,000 mile drain extension in Cummins X15 engines enabling up to 60,000 miles when average fuel efficiency is 6.5 mpg or higher.
- 5 Gallons
- Excellent oxidation resistance and TBN retention supports long oil life
- Strong shear stability provides stay-in-grade performance
- Outstanding wear protection
- Superior deposit protection compared to industry requirements
- Tested extensively by Cummins in various engine applications
Product Information (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Valvoline 773780 Premium Blue Diesel Engine Oil, 15W40, 3x1 Gal
Valvoline 773780 Premium Blue Diesel Engine Oil, 15W40, 1 Gallon
Valvoline 891025 Premium Blue 8600 Engine Oil 15W-40, 5 Gallon
Valvoline 774038 Premium Blue Diesel Engine Oil, 5W40, 1 Gallon
Valvoline 679082 VR1 Synthetic Motor Oil, 20W50, 6 Quart
Valvoline 822347 VR1 Racing Oil, 20W50, 6 Quart
Valvoline VR1 20W50 Synthetic Motor Oil, Quart
Valvoline VR1 10W30 Synthetic Motor Oil, Quart
Valvoline 774038 Premium Blue Diesel Engine Oil, 5W40, 3x1 Gal
Valvoline 818289 Premium Blue 8600 Engine Oil, 10W-30, 1 Gallon
Q & A
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Motor oil composition has changed. The reduction of ZDDP, zinc in oil, could now spell disaster for your engine. Watch this video to learn about ZDDP additives.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
General information on engine oil, including selection recommendations.
Lucas P. explains how to choose the correct part for a Ford 9" third member build in order to achieve a bulletproof rear. You will find specific recommended parts to use from Speedway Motors.
Learn the difference between DOT 3 and DOT 4, or DOT 5 and DOT 5.1. Every type of brake fluid has a specific boiling point and water absorbing quality.
Learn a clean and simple process for flushing brake fluid from a micro sprint brake system and why it is important for top performance. Read tips on how to flush the water system, motor oil, fuel, and brake fluid.