Valvoline 822388 VR1 Racing Oil, 10W30, 6 Quart
Conventional Oil Type, 10W30 Oil Weight, ZDDP Enhanced, 6 quarts Liquid Measurement
- It is specially formulated to increase horsepower
- Has a 10W-30 weight and is sold in a box of 6 one Quart bottles
- An enhanced anti-foam system protects engine during extreme stress
- Ideal for engines burning gasoline and full or partial alcohol fuels
- This high zinc oil provides race-level protection for high performance engines on the race track or the highway
Valvoline VR1 Racing Oil's high zinc provides race-level protection for high performance engines on the race track or the highway. Valvoline Racing Oil's exclusive chemistry is designed to reduce friction and enhance power. It is among the most popular engine lubricants in all types of racing including paved and dirt ovals, and drag racing. Formulated for race engines, but compatible with passenger vehicles too.
- High zinc/phosphorus for anti-wear protection, including push-rod and flat tappet applications
- Formulated to increase horsepower
- Enhanced anti-foam system protects engine during extreme stress
- Recommended for engines burning gasoline and full or partial alcohol fuels
- Sold in 6 quarts
Product Information (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Valvoline 679083 VR1 Synthetic Motor Oil, 10W30, 6 Quart
Penn Grade 1 SAE 10W30 Synthetic Blend Performance Engine Oil, 12 Qt.
Valvoline 822347 VR1 Racing Oil, 20W50, 6 Quart
Valvoline VR1 10W30 Conventional Motor Oil, Quart
Valvoline VR1 20W50 Conventional Oil, Quart
Valvoline VR1 10W30 Synthetic Motor Oil, Quart
Valvoline 818289 Premium Blue 8600 Engine Oil, 10W-30, 1 Gallon
Valvoline 818289 Premium Blue 8600 Engine Oil, 10W-30, 3x1 Gal
Valvoline 679082 VR1 Synthetic Motor Oil, 20W50, 6 Quart
Valvoline 858292 Pro-V Synthetic Engine Oil, 0W20, 5 Gal
Q & A
Motor oil composition has changed. The reduction of ZDDP, zinc in oil, could now spell disaster for your engine. Watch this video to learn about ZDDP additives.
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
General information on engine oil, including selection recommendations.
Lucas P. explains how to choose the correct part for a Ford 9" third member build in order to achieve a bulletproof rear. You will find specific recommended parts to use from Speedway Motors.
Learn the difference between DOT 3 and DOT 4, or DOT 5 and DOT 5.1. Every type of brake fluid has a specific boiling point and water absorbing quality.
Learn a clean and simple process for flushing brake fluid from a micro sprint brake system and why it is important for top performance. Read tips on how to flush the water system, motor oil, fuel, and brake fluid.