Valvoline 679083 VR1 Synthetic Motor Oil, 10W30, 6 Quart
Synthetic Oil Type, 10W30 Oil Weight, 6 quarts Liquid Measurement
- Can be used with gasoline or alcohol fuels
- Has a 10W-30 weight and is sold in a box of 6 one Quart bottles
- It is track-proven to maintain pressure and protect from foaming
- Features a high zinc/phosphorus content for extreme anti-wear, including flat tappets
- This oil is designed for the race track, but is great for other high performance vehicles too
Valvoline's Advanced Synthetic Racing Motor Oil is easily distinguished by its sapphire blue color, but the real difference is the track-proven, high zinc additive package engineered to increase horsepower and provide extreme wear protection.
- Designed for the race track, but is great for other high performance vehicles too
- High zinc/phosphorus for extreme anti-wear, including flat tappets
- Track-proven to maintain pressure and protect from foaming
- Compatible with gasoline or alcohol fuels
- Sold as 6 quarts
Product Information (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Motor oil composition has changed. The reduction of ZDDP, zinc in oil, could now spell disaster for your engine. Watch this video to learn about ZDDP additives.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
General information on engine oil, including selection recommendations.
Lucas P. explains how to choose the correct part for a Ford 9" third member build in order to achieve a bulletproof rear. You will find specific recommended parts to use from Speedway Motors.
Learn the difference between DOT 3 and DOT 4, or DOT 5 and DOT 5.1. Every type of brake fluid has a specific boiling point and water absorbing quality.
The process on how to effectively winterize your fuel system in open wheel racing. This includes step by step instructions and recommended parts to use for your fuel system.