Valve Spring Pressure Tester
- Test tension up to 300 Ib. quickly and accurately
- Fits most shaft and stud assemblies
- Mounts directly on rocker arm
- Calibrated to within 3%
Fits Aluminum Rockers Only.
Test tension up to 300 pounds quickly and accurately.Fits most shaft and stud assemblies. Mounts directly on aluminum rocker arm. Calibrated to within 3%.
- Versatile tool for checking valve seat pressure on an assembled engine
- Allows for quick change of claws to fit various brands of aluminum rocker arms used in racing
- Built-in 400 lb. reading scale
- Manufactured from billet aluminum with a body pocket to fit taller adjuster nuts used on stud girdles
62390 Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Leaking engine cylinders is an important preventative maintenance test to do while racing. Learn the steps to perform this test and how to indicate proper engine tuning.
Rebuilding an engine? Stay organized by using a valvetrain rocker arm organizer tray while disassembling the valvetrain components. Learn some tips on why you shouldn't mix up lifters if you intend on using them again.
To get the longest life and most performance out of your engine, it's important to have the valve lash set correctly. Here we show you how to set valve lash on a small block Chevy using a hydraulic lift camshaft.
Follow along as we install a Pete Jackson Noisy Gear Drive on a Chevy 454. Learn about the installation process from Speedway Motors Street Tech Kevin.
Learn how to re-build a junkyard Small Block Chevy. A step-by-step guide on how to select a SBC, machine the valve guide bosses down, and what parts to use to upgrade to your personal liking.