VMAC Racing VTAC Tachometer
Midget, Sprint Car, Electric Gauge Type, Is Lighted, 3.70" Overall Width, 2.25" Overall Height
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The versatile VTAC from VMAC Racing records two high and two low readings per lap. It will display engine RPM and lap number while on the track with up to a 100 lap recall, and after the race it will recall best lap with a push of the button. Plus, the tach is lighted, so it's great for night use. Easily removed from car at the car wash or into a back up car. Works with 4, 6 or 8 cylinder engines with magnetos or standard ignitions. Comes with instructions, mounting bracket and wire loom for easy installation.
- Records 2 high & 2 low RPM per lap up to 100 laps
- Push button recall - high RPM & best lap (the lap with your highest high RPMs & highest low RPMs)
- Displays RPM while racing
- Use for 4, 6 & 8 cylinders, easy on-screen selection
- Use for any ignition, either magneto or distributor
- Use with all major brands - MSD, Mallory, Vertex, Mallory Sprint Mag, etc.
- For all classes of Sprint Cars, Dirt Late Models, Silver Crowns, Midgets, Modified, MiniSprints, Stock Cars
- For all oval track racing, dirt or pavement
- 3.70" wide x 2.25" tall
- Mount Dimensions: 4.503" wide x 2.903" tall
- Required Hole Size: 3.820" wide x 2.40" tall
Any warranty/repair work is done directly by the manufacturer and not through Speedway Motors. No returns/refunds allowed on used tach. Customers can contact VTAC at 925-784-5468 for warranty/repair work info.
More Like This
Tel Tac II Digital Tachometer
Tel Tac Oval Track Pro Digital Tachometer
Mounting Bracket for VTAC Tachometer
Viper Pipes 1100R Digital Tachometer
Auto Meter 3890 GS Air-Core Pedestal Tachometer Gauge, 3-3/4 "
Outerwears Mychron Tach Scrub Bag
Xtreme Products Accu-Tach Racing Tachometer
Speedway 3-3/8 Inch Electric Tachometer Gauge
Speedway Black 3-3/8 Inch Electric Tachometer
Auto Meter 1195 Cruiser AD Air-Core In-Dash Tachometer Gauge
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Tim talks about truck brake, spindles, and instrument options.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!