VMAC Racing VTAC Tachometer
Midget, Sprint Car, Electric Gauge Type, Lighted
The versatile VTAC from VMAC Racing records two high and two low readings per lap. It will display engine RPM and lap number while on the track with up to a 100 lap recall, and after the race it will recall best lap with a push of the button. Plus, the tach is lighted, so it's great for night use. Easily removed from car at the car wash or into a back up car. Works with 4, 6 or 8 cylinder engines with magnetos or standard ignitions. Comes with instructions, mounting bracket and wire loom for easy installation.
- Records 2 high & 2 low RPM per lap up to 100 laps
- Push button recall - high RPM & best lap (the lap with your highest high RPMs & highest low RPMs)
- Displays RPM while racing
- Use for 4, 6 & 8 cylinders, easy on-screen selection
- Use for any ignition, either magneto or distributor
- Use with all major brands - MSD, Mallory, Vertex, Mallory Sprint Mag, etc.
- For all classes of Sprint Cars, Dirt Late Models, Silver Crowns, Midgets, Modified, MiniSprints, Stock Cars
- For all oval track racing, dirt or pavement
- 3.70" wide x 2.25" tall
- Mount Dimensions: 4.503" wide x 2.903" tall
- Required Hole Size: 3.820" wide x 2.40" tall
Any warranty/repair work is done directly by the manufacturer and not through Speedway Motors. No returns/refunds allowed on used tach. Customers can contact Vtac Sales & Service at 1-877-474-4144 for warranty/repair work info.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.