Utility Jug w/Filler Hose, Red, 5 Gallon
- Premium heavy-duty polyethylene construction (10" length, 10" width, 20" height)
- Perfect to use while you’re at the race track, in the trailer or garage
- Features tough square base and a second handle to allow easy lifting and pouring
- Ensures easy transportation of liquid without any spillage or leaks
- Make fluid transfer quick, clean and safe with included deluxe filler hose
The utility jug is one of those items we almost couldn’t live without, especially in the racing world. Not to mention how popular dirt bikes, ATV’s and side by sides are getting. These jugs are perfect for people who need to transport or store large amounts of liquid of any kind. If you are ready for the superior utility jug of your dreams, Speedway Motors has just the ticket! We offer this utility jug with two handles to help prevent spilling and to allow easy lifting and pouring. The handles are placed in the perfect position for ergonomic comfort and ease of use. If you’re looking to fill ‘er up there are many more advantages to our utility jugs than what the other guys are offering. These jugs feature premium heavy-duty construction made of tried and true polyethylene material for long lasting life. They also have a durable screw top lid and include a replaceable filler neck hose kit for pouring. Every inch of these jugs features rugged built integrity with a tough square base for easy transportation or storage of liquids without spillage or leaks. Speedway Motors offers these jugs in a few combination options that make ordering easy and fool proof. If you have multiple rigs or needs for a utility jug combo then this is the deal for you.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Rivets are offered in many styles and are a great fastener when used properly. Our latest buyer’s guide will help you determine the correct style and length of rivet to use in your project.
There is a lot to consider when choosing the proper spark plug for your engine's intended application and power level. Let us take some of the guesswork out with our spark plug buyer's guide.