Universal Polished Aluminum Gas/Throttle Pedal Assembly, Large Pad
Universal Fit, Aluminum, Polished, 4.36" Pedal Length
- This universal firewall mount style throttle pedal is easy to install and will look great in your ride
- The angle from the pedal arm to throttle cable arm can be easily adjusted to suit your installation
- Six non-slip rubber inserts ensure proper grip and add style
- Beautifully polished aluminum construction with a urethane pivot bushing for long life
- Multiple throttle cable holes allow for adjustment as needed for your application
These universal polished aluminum throttle pedals feature a pad with 6 non-slip rubber inserts. They are a firewall mount style with angle easily adjustable via the included set screw. These gas pedals are perfect for your next street rod project.
- Polished aluminum construction with a urethane bushing at the center
- Pedal is spring loaded
- Firewall mount
- Shaft allows you to position arm as needed
- Easily adjust the angle between the two arms a full 360°
- Pad measures 2" x 4-1/2"
- 6 non-slip rubber inserts
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Lokar BAG-6148 Billet Aluminum Competitor Throttle Pedal Assembly
Lokar BAG-6149 Billet Alum Competitor Throttle Pedal, Rubber, Offset
Speedway Cast Aluminum Accelerator Throttle Pedal Assembly
1955-57 Chevy Aluminum Accelerator Throttle Pedal Assembly
Lokar BAG-6154 Lakester Steel Throttle Pedal Assembly, Raw Finish
Speedway Universal Cast Aluminum Accelerator Throttle Pedal
Speedway Spoon Accelerator Throttle Pedal, Polished Aluminum
Speedway Polished Aluminum Small Street Rod Gas Pedal Universal
Speedway Hot Rod Accelerator Throttle Pedal, Solid Arm
Speedway Hot Rod Accelerator Throttle Pedal, Scalloped Arm
Q & A
Pat talks about some of our Lokar throttle cable and pedal setups.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Learn about Dual Carb Linkage Setup. Follow along as an expert works through his fuel and throttle setup including part mounting and some modifications.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.