Universal Pedal Car Rear View Mirror
- Universal Fit
- 2-1/4" diameter
- Mounting holes are 1-1/2" center to center
- Base is 2-3/8" x 3/4"
- Chrome plastic construction
Nice reproduction of the chrome plastic mirror found on many AMF and Murray pedal cars. Universal base makes it a perfect fit to any car.
2-1/4" diameter mirror. Mounting holes are 1.5" center to center. Base is 2-3/8" x 3/4".
Select the proper link below to view all parts for your pedal car.
Please refer to application tab to double check part fitment.
Parts shown in the exploded view but not listed are currently not available. Sorry!
- AMF Generic
- AMF Mustang
- AMF/BMC Fish Mouth/Star Grille
- Steelcraft Chysler Airflow
- Steelcraft Lincoln Zephyr
- Murray® Pontiac
- Midwest Studebaker
- Murray® Dip Side/Full Side
- Murray® Flat Face
- Murray® Sad Face
- Garton Kidillac
- Garton Mark V
- Murray® Comet/Torpedo
- Steelcraft 1941 Chrysler
- Murray® V-Front/Tooth Grille
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn about 'Speedy' Bill's passion for pedal cars and how that has been passed down through generations in the Smith family. Jess also explains the step by step process to assemble Speedway's Murray Comet style pedal car.
Jess M. gives you a step by step process on how to apply vinyl graphics to your pedal car. Each step is explained through pictures and detailed instructions.