Linear actuators are gear-driven drive motors that extend a shaft with 110 lbs. of force. Our 12V actuators are a universal design for custom installation and operation in countless applications. With built-in limit switches, ACME dive system, and a IP 63 dust and water resistant rating, they are ideal for automotive applications (trunk, hood, doors, etc.) as well as electric wing sliders for Mini Sprints.
- Choose Stroke Length: 4", 6", or 8"
- Sold Individually
Available in 4", 6" or 8" strokes.
- Load Capacity - 110 pounds
- Static Load - 550 pounds
- Speed at Max Load - 0.50 in/sec
- Reccomended Fuse - 10 Amp
- IP Grade - IP 63-total dust protection, water resistant
- Pin Holes: 1/4"
- Retracted Length: 246 mm (9.69")
- Shaft Diameter: 20.1 mm (.792")
- Size: 10-1/4" x 1-1/2" x 3"
- Weighs approx. 2-3 lbs
|Center to Center||9.70"|
|Compressed Length||Select Length to see|
|Extended Length||Select Length to see|
|Stroke||Select Length to see|
|Load Capacity||110 lbs.|
|Static Load||550 lbs.|
|Sold in Quantity||Each|