Universal Headlight and Single Motor Wiper Switch Kit
Universal Fit, .4375" Hole Diameter, Three Number of Positions, 15 amps Amperage
- The universal 3-position headlight switch features Off, Park, and Headlight/taillight functions
- Has screw type terminals to ensure a proper connection
- Features a 15 amp per circuit rating at 12 volts
- This wiper kit requires a 7/16" mounting hole for installation
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Rest assured that you'll be able to see in all conditions with the headlight and windshield wiper switch kit.
The universal 3-position headlight switch features Off, Park, and Headlight/tailight. Screw type terminals. 7/16" mounting hole. It has a 15 amp per circuit rating at 12 volts.
These easy-to-use universal windshield wiper switches feature OFF/PARK, LOW and HIGH and are for use with single motor wiper set-ups.
- 3-position switch
- Requires a 7/16" mounting hole
- (4) blade style terminals
- 910-64056 Instructions (PDF)
When using this switch with the universal stainless wiper motor # 911-23502, the switch will be wired from the 'S' terminal on the motor to the 'L' terminal on the switch. A ground wire will then be wired from the 'B' terminal on the switch to a grounded location. The 'H' and 'P' terminals will remain unused for this application. The wiper motor # 911-23502 will only operate at one constant speed.
Switch body diameter: 1-3/8"
Depth behind dash: 1-3/4"
Knob diameter: 1-1/8"
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Speedway Universal Headlight SwitchPart # 91064051Qty x 1
Universal Windshield Wiper Switch for Single MotorPart # 91064056Qty x 1
Q & A
Pat talks about the Lokar Hi-Tech shifters we have available.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.