Universal Dual Exhaust H-Pipe Balance Tube Kit, 2-1/2 Inch
- Improve the efficiency of your dual exhaust system by balancing the flow of the exhaust gases
- Increase engine performance and tune the exhaust tone
- H pipe kit includes: two 12" tee pipes, 24" straight cross tube, 24" V cross tube, 4 clamps
- X pipe kit includes: X, four 45* transition pipes, 8 clamps
Improve the efficiency of your dual exhaust system with this H-style balance tube kit from Speedway. Balancing the flow of exhaust gases will lead to increased engine performance as well as tune the system's sound. Universal kit comes with everything you need to convert most common systems, including both a 24" straight a V-bend crossover tube when clearance may be a concern.
- (2) 12" Tee pipes
- (1) 24" Straight connecting pipe
- (1) 24" V-bend connecting pipe
- (6) Exhaust tube clamps
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Which size of headers should I use? Short or long tube headers? Etc. Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
This dual exhaust size chart will help you choose the correct size exhaust pipe for your horsepower range.
See the final steps of installing a custom exhaust system on a '67 Chevelle. Learn some tips on how to offset and install the exhaust U bend tailpipe.
Next up, Jeff installs a custom exhaust system in his '67 Chevelle. See how he applies tailpipe tips and incorporates exhaust cutouts during the process.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
Follow these tips and tricks on how to properly wrap your exhaust manifolds to reduce underhood temperatures.