Universal Dash Harness for Mechanical Speedometer
- Perfect to keep your under-dash area organized especially if you’re removing gauges time to time
- Will connect to all major brand gauges including Auto Meter, VDO and works with most dash layouts and sizes
- Includes all connections for volt meter, oil pressure, temperature, tachometer, speedometer and fuel gauges, plus high beams and turn signals
- For cable drive speedometer only, does not include wiring for connecting an electric speedometer to its sender
If you want to keep your under-dash area organized or you think that you will need to remove gauges from time to time, then you need to install this universal gauge harness. It will connect to all major brand gauges including Auto Meter and VDO and works with most dash layouts and sizes.
Includes all connections for volt meter, oil pressure, temperature, tachometer, speedometer and fuel gauges, plus high beams and turn signals. For cable drive speedometer only.
NotesNote: This gauge harness does not include wiring for connecting an electric speedometer to its sender. If using an electric speedometer, you must furnish your own speedo lead wires.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!