Universal Billet Aluminum Knob, 10-32 Thread
- Overall height measures 1-1/8"
- Knobs have a 10-32 thread pitch
- Max diameter is 3/4" and minimum is 1/2"
- They are made out of durable billet aluminum
- These knobs work great as a headlight switch knob, dash knob, door knobs, lock knob, wiper knob, or a radio knob
Universal billet aluminum switch knobs work great as a headlight switch knob, dash knob, door knobs, lock knob, wiper knob, or a radio knob. The 10-32 versions are threaded.
- Maximum Diameter: 3/4"
- Minimum Diameter: 1/2"
- Height: 1-1/8"
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.