Add safety to your antique or unique vehicle with LED Turn Signals! These slim line, super bright LED turn signals have several mounting options. The turn signals are small enough to look natural on your car, yet they are bright enough to attract attention when activated. Controls mount with a super strong magnet to a metal surface on or near the dash. On Model A Fords, the controls mount on the gas tank, behind the dash. This provides convenient operation, while keeping the controls mostly hidden so they do not detract from the look of your car’s interior.
- One LED Turn Signal Kit with Two Amber Bumper Brackets and Two Amber Universal Brackets.
- 6V or 12V
- Automatically works with Positive or Negative Ground without wiring changes
- Draws less than one amp when signaling
- Draws less than 0.000005 Amp (5uA) when off (will not discharge vehicle battery)
- Control box has thermal and overload safeties
- Compatible with all Logo Lites Type 23 Signal Lights
- Turn signals automatically turn off after 4 minutes
- Hazard signals do not automatically turn off. A long hazard tone plays every 5 minutes to remind the driver that hazard lights are still flashing
- This kit works for vehicles with two piece Model A Ford style front bumpers, but with a need for custom light mounts on the rear.
- This kit is particularly useful for Model A Ford pickups and wooden body vehicles when bucket bracket mounts are not practical.
|Material Type||ABS Plastic|
|Sold in Quantity||Kit|