Universal Aftermarket 2-Door Power Window Conversion Kit
- Convert manual crank-up windows to modern power electric windows
- It can be used with flat glass only, glass heights from 6" to 24", and has 16" of straight up and down travel
- Overall depth of the kit measures 2-3/8", with motors measuring 5" wide x 6-1/4" long, and tracks measuring 1-3/8" wide x 20" long
- The kit includes switches, switch bezels, wiring, crossover kit, tracks, and motors for 12 volt applications
- This versatile power window kit comes with a flexible actuator cable, making it perfect for your custom street rod or muscle car
These electric power window conversion kits are universal for all flat glass windows. They are a more versatile version with a flexible actuator cable to better fit your custom street rod or muscle car.
- Kit for 2 doors
- Works for all flat glass windows
- Straight up and down travel only
- Glass retained by 1-1/2" into regulator bracket
- 16" of travel
- Tracks: 20" long x 1-3/8" long
- Motors: 5" wide x 6-1/4" long
- 2-3/8" overall depth
- Includes: Switches, Switch bezels, wiring and crossover kit
- Use of relay # 910-64044 suggested
- 12 Volt application
- Flat glass applications only. If windows have any curvature, we recommend using OEM replacement parts instead.
- 12-volt applications only.
- To protect your vehicles electric system, we recommend relay 91064004.
- Due to the universal fitment, some minor modification to your bracket may be required.
- We recommend checking your glass run channels and lower rubber window stop. Install a lower rubber window stop if one isn’t present, or replace if deteriorated.
- If custom glass is used, we highly recommend the use of safer, tempered glass.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.
Pat talks about the Lokar Hi-Tech shifters we have available.