United Pacific B21077 Cowl Side Panel, 32-34 Ford Truck, Lefthand
United Pacific strives to provide today’s drivers with exciting products that deliver exceptional performance and value. With our international background and expertise, we search the globe for the best and most reliable products. Although the components are manufactured overseas, the products, bearing the “Assembled in the USA” labels, are hand assembled with pride in the United States.
- Made with high quality 18 gauge die-stamped sheet metal.
- Identical curvature as the original.
- Feature windshield pillar to factory seam with original style lead-fill valley for roof attachment.
- Precision machine cut door hinge notches.
- Finished with United Pacific Classic-Coat weldable primer.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 8 business days for United Pacific to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Learn how to install the floor plan, brake lines, and motorplate in a 410 sprint car as we launch our 410 Sprint Car Build.
Tim talks about the grille shells & inserts we have to offer.
Tim talks about our new Brookville Model A steel deck lid.
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Speedway Motors offers a variety of exterior restoration parts, so you don't have to search the junkyard or visit every swap meet. See the products that we selected for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.
Tim shows some of the 1932 Ford steel replacement parts we have to offer.
Expert techs Austin and Pat talk about some of the race car body parts we have to offer and the aerodynamic benefits they can add to your modified.