United Pacific 37491 Tail Lights and Components,Third Brake Light
Universal Fit, Red, Plastic Lens Material, Plastic Housing Material, 12.25" Overall Length
This United Pacific third brake light has multiple functions; it can be stop, turn and tail light bar. Mounting screws can be moved to accommodate mounting distance from 4-1/2" to 7-3/8" apart. Chrome plastic light bar bezel sold separately. This light has a red lens with 19 red LED lights.
- Brake Light Measures: 12-1/4"L X 7/8"W X 1"H
- Red lens with 19 red LED lights
- Includes chrome bezel as pictured
- Can be used as Stop, and tail light bar
- Mount one on left and right side to use as a turn signal
- Red wire-stop, Black wire-tail, White wire-ground
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Our side mirrors with LED turn signals are a quick upgrade you can make to your car to set it apart.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Pat shows the difference between Incandescent, HID, LED Headlights.
Welcome back to the Vulcan Project! Product guru Jeff K. continues to execute his plans to bring a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan back from the brink, this time working over the lighting system.
Speedway Motors employee Jason L. talks about the many uses of the Model A Taillight we offer. They aren't just for Models A's anymore!
Speedway Product Guru Jeff K. talks about installing a set of Spectre High Beam Air Ducts in the latest project to grace his garage, a 1967 Malibu.
Check out this headlight wiring and taillight wiring diagram.