United Pacific 110391 Reproduction Quarter Panel,64-66 Mustang,RR
64-66 Ford Mustang, Steel, EDP Coated, Black
These high quality reproduction front fenders from United Pacific are great replacements for your rusty or damaged fenders. These rear fenders are manufactured to exact specifications for that perfect fit. These rear fenders are made from factory grade steel and EDP coated.
- Right Rear full quarter panel
- Fits 1964 to 1966 Ford Mustang Convertible
- Excellent Steel Reproduction of the Full Quarter Panel with all of the original contour detail
- Black EDP Coated Finish
- Has Side Trunk Drain Channel Groove
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for United Pacific to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Tim talks about the grille shells & inserts we have to offer.
Tim talks about our new Brookville Model A steel deck lid.
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Speedway Motors offers a variety of exterior restoration parts, so you don't have to search the junkyard or visit every swap meet. See the products that we selected for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.
Tim shows some of the 1932 Ford steel replacement parts we have to offer.
Learn how to install the floor plan, brake lines, and motorplate in a 410 sprint car as we launch our 410 Sprint Car Build.
Expert techs Austin and Pat talk about some of the race car body parts we have to offer and the aerodynamic benefits they can add to your modified.