UMI FBT003-B 93-97 F-Body LT1 Front End Kit, Drag Stage 3, Black
IFS Front Suspension Type, Stock Height Suspension Height Adjustment, Tubular Control Arm Style
UMI’s Stage 3 kit is for when you’re starting to get serious. The rod end upper and lower a-arms reduce friction and unsprung weight while ensuring super quick weight transfer. Our dual tube k-member is known as the strongest in its class and can withstand wheel stand landings and street abuse while still shaving weight as well as protecting the oil pan. UMI’s k-member and a-arms are built from strong USA DOM tubing, precision bent, CNC notched and welded in a jig to form a solid base. Upper and lower a-arms are assembled with Teflon lined race quality rod ends and premium ball joints. The included adjustable a-arms add strength, weight reduction, reduced friction and alignment adjustments when needed. Increased caster for straight line stability can be achieved very easily with this bolt in system. If you are looking for the best performance on your drag F-Body the Stage 3 kit is where to start. This kit is found under many single digit F-Body cars. Save $85.00 when purchasing these items as a kit.
- Heavy Duty k-member with dual tube construction.
- Tubular upper and lower a-arms with race quality rod ends.
- Wide flanged aluminum step bushings assembled in a-arms.
- Premium upper and lower ball joints installed.
- 33lbs of front end weight savings.
- Chromoly a-arms save an additional 1-1/2lbs.
- Works with factory steering rack.
- Direct bolt in replacement, no welding.
- Manufactured in Philipsburg, PA
UMI’s Stage 3 Includes:
- Tubular dual tube k-member.
- Tubular adjustable race lower a-arms, rod ends.
- Tubular adjustable race upper a-arms, rod ends.
- Grade 10.9 hardware with Ny-lock nuts.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for UMI Performance to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
UMI FBT003-R 93-97 F-Body LT1 Front End Kit, Drag Stage 3, Red
UMI FBT001-B 93-97 F-Body LT1 Front End Kit, Drag Stage 1, Black
UMI FBT005-B 93-97 F-Body LT1 Front End Kit, Drag Stage 5, Black
UMI FBT002-B 93-97 F-Body LT1 Front End Kit, Street Stage 2,Black
UMI FBT004-B 93-97 F-Body LT1 Front End Kit, Street Stage 4,Black
UMI FBT001-R 93-97 F-Body LT1 Front End Kit, Drag Stage 1, Red
UMI FBT005-R 93-97 F-Body LT1 Front End Kit, Drag Stage 5, Red
UMI FBT002-R 93-97 F-Body LT1 Front End Kit, Street Stage 2, Red
UMI FBT004-R 93-97 F-Body LT1 Front End Kit, Street Stage 4, Red
UMI FBS003-B 98-02 F-Body LS1 Front End Kit, Drag Stage 3, Black
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Jason and Tom talk about the Speedway Motors Mustang II front suspension kit used on the build.
Step by step guide to the installation of the G-Comp front suspension.
Check out these great tips and tricks on how to successfully lower the stance on a Chevy Bel Air.
Learn how to mount a traditional transverse rear leaf spring. These tips will help the installation run smoothly and successfully.
Step by Step instructions to install a G-comp rear suspension setup.
In this Tech Tip, a returning customer asks for advice on building a front suspension kit for his Model A rat rod.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.