UMI 4062-1-R 64-72 A-Body Corner Max Lower Front A-Arms, Red
Front Lower Position, Tubular Control Arm Style, Steel
UMI’s Corner Max line of race a-arms are designed from the ground up to be the best performing stock mount a-arm upgrade on the market. The P/N 4062-1 arms are strong yet lightweight and feature a removable lower mounting system to permit spring or shock changes at the track without separating the ball joints. The ball joint cup is moved forward the proper amount to add up to 4 degrees caster potential and is loaded with high quality Howe plus 3/4” tall ball joints. The double shear coilover mount accepts race industry standard ½” rod end shocks and comes with spacers for all popular models. Also included is a double shear sway bar mount and corresponding end link. The end link fits UMI P/N 4035 and 4067 as well as many other factory fit sway bars.
- Direct bolt-in for 1964-1972 GM A-Body.
- Camber curve and roll center height improved to yield incredible front end grip.
- Coilover-only design saves weight over spring bucket versions.
- Pair with UMI P/N 4056 for the ultimate handling package.
- Lower ball joint relocated to increase caster by up to 4 degrees.
- 10 degrees caster can be achieved when paired with 2656-1.
- These arms enhance steering feel and straight line stability.
- 1.500” USA Made DOM steel tubing construction.
- Premium Howe
- 3/4” tall ball joints installed.
- Includes Delrin bushings for smooth suspension travel and decreased deflection.
- Swivel style sway bar mounts and hardware work with UMI P/N 4035, 4067 and most other factory eyelet style sway bars.
- 100% Manufactured and raced with pride out of Philipsburg, PA – USA.
- Contact UMI technical support with any questions
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for UMI Performance to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
UMI 4062-R 64-72 A-Body Corner Max Lower Front A-Arms, Red
UMI 4062-1-B 64-72 A-Body Corner Max Lower Front A-Arms, Black
UMI 4062-B 64-72 A-Body Corner Max Lower Front A-Arms, Black
UMI 403133-1-R 64-72 A-Body Front A-Arms, Tall Ball Joints, Red
UMI 4032-1-R 64-72 A-Body Tubular Lower A-Arms, Delrin, Red
UMI 4033-1-R 64-72 A-Body Tubular Front Upper A-Arms, Red
UMI 4056-1-R 64-72 A-Body Front Upper A-Arms, Adjustable, Red
UMI 403133-R 64-72 A-Body Tubular Front Upper/Lower A-Arms, Red
UMI 4032-R 64-72 A-Body Tubular Front Lower A-Arms, Delrin, Red
UMI 4031-R 64-72 A-Body Tubular Front Lower A-Arms, Poly, Red
Q & A
Learn about Speedway Motor's Fully Assembled Rear Control Arm Kit and how it saves time and hassle. In this video, Joe and Kyle explain the benefits of this new product.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Learn how replace lower and upper rear control arms. Read up on racer Steve's A-body control arm replacement and the bushings included kit he recommends.
Darrian explains the process of Shelby/Arning drop changes and how that affects your car.
Have a 1970-1994 GM A- or X-body in need of some new lower control arms? Take a look at what Speedway Motors' employee Steve L. has to say about our lower control arms!
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
In this Tech Tip, John responds to a customer question about tubular control arms.