UMI 4061 64-70 A-Body Front Bump Steer Adjuster Kit, Black
0.625" Inside Diameter, Aluminum
UMI’s A-body bump steer kit (1964-1970) is designed to reduce or eliminate toe change during suspension travel (also known as “bump steer”). Reduction of bump steer improves handling and straight line stability and enhances overall precision of the steering system. These direct bolt-in kits allow the builder to relocate the outer tie rod end lower than stock (or higher if necessary). The stud taper is designed for exact factory fit for each application and is constructed of 4140 Chromoly for strength and durability, no spindle drilling required. The adjuster is 6061-T6 Aluminum hex for lightweight strength and features a hard anodized protective finish. Kits include shims of 0.125”, 0.1875” and 0.250”. These race-tested bump steer kits are 100% designed and manufactured with pride in Philipsburg, PA – USA.
- 4140 Chromoly stud construction.
- Race quality rod end, jam nuts and locking hardware.
- Laser cut spacers, of 0.125”, 0.1875” and 0.250”.
- 6061-T6 Aluminum toe adjuster, hard anodized, 5/8 RH and 5/8 LH threads, 9.200” sleeve length.
- Works with factory inner tie rods and factory spindle.
- Simply bolt-on. No spindle drilling required.
- Instructions with technical links included.
- Manufactured with pride in Philipsburg, PA – USA
- Battle tested on the UMI’s A-Body test car.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for UMI Performance to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
UMI 4060 71-72 A-Body Front Bump Steer Adjuster Kit, Black
UMI 2060-1 93-02 F-Body Bump Steer Adjuster Kit, Heavy Duty Race
UMI 2060 93-02 F-Body Front Bump Steer Adjuster Kit, Bolt-On
UMI 2660-1 72-81 F-Body Bump Steer Adjuster Kit, Heavy Duty Race
UMI 2660 72-81 F-Body Front Bump Steer Adjuster Kit, Bolt-On
UMI 3060-1 82-92 F-Body, 78-88 G-Body Bump Steer Kit, Heavy Duty
UMI 3060 82-92 F-Body, 78-88 G-Body Bump Steer Adjuster Kit
UMI 4060-1 71-72 A-Body Heavy Duty Front Bump Steer Adjuster Kit
QA1 BAX104M Bump Steer Kits and Component
Bump Steer Spacer for Pinto Spindle
Q & A
Learn how to install a front axle in your 410 sprint car as the guys on our build team keep progress moving. You won't want to miss this!
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Today we are installing original style pump, pulleys, brackets, and hoses! Watch as Joe and Zach improve the ratio and make driving the Chevelle easier.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
Learn how to adjust toe in and ensure your'e driving straight. Adjusting toe on a car might seem like a tricky procedure, but our toe adjustment guide can help.
How to install an electronic power steering unit in a micro sprint and the benefits of using power steering. This article includes which parts to use to complete your power steering installation.
Follow along as power steering is added to Speedway's Project Chevelle. This article showcases exactly what is involved in adding power steering in a car that came with manual steering.